Toribash
I also agree that discussing trial members won't be an issue. Even though they're technically in the clan, they still need to be discussed about making them full members.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I don't know if I'm allowed to post this here, but I wouldn't mind working out the issues with redundant if he is willing to do the same. I don't hold grudges and I'm an easy person to get along with and yes what he said hit a nerve that hasn't been hit in a long time. I'm sorry that I reacted the way I did, but as I said, I am willing to work out the problem if he is.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I also agree that discussing trial members won't be an issue. Even though they're technically in the clan, they still need to be discussed about making them full members.

So would a separate board for that be overkill?
Last edited by Zelda; May 24, 2015 at 08:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
I think so. Trials are still treated as applicants, so adding another board would just be redundant.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Thats true. We can create a thread for trial discussion to approve or not the trial member, a votation for it would be enough. I even had thought nick had passed his trial period. Implementing this ideia must avoid such misunderstandings.

Edit: My vote for Static keeps the same. Trial period for him. Just to remember you.
Last edited by Daedalus; May 25, 2015 at 06:16 PM.
I think that a separate thread for discussing trial members would be a little bit overkill.

And for my vote for Static I also think that he should go into trial.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
So what's happening with Static at this point? It seems like iiinsaneee might be mia for longer than I thought, leaving us at just three votes to put him on trial. Should we just put him through or should we wait for a bit longer to see if iiinsaneee is going to show up?
League of Legends NA: Locus
He did say that he was going to be gone. Didn't say for how long, but at this point we can only assume that since he's been gone for a while, it will take a while for him to get back. I say we make a decision based on what we have so far.
Still sticking with my vote as a yes.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I say give him a shot. If this turns out bad, rip.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.