Ranking
Yeah dans generally don't matter, as long as you are good in and out of game.

<-Odlov's words.... on this page. You kind of kill your application (in my opinion of course, cant speak for Alpha) when you relate belt to skill.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I quit from my application,i just need a more active clan.
Cya around guys.
Last edited by Swooya; May 21, 2009 at 05:08 PM.
"Be obscure clearly."
hey i wanna join this great clan
im 2th dan black belt. i wanna join because i have heared alot of good things about this clan.(this is sort of a clan a will kill to get in) im really good in wushu( killed rank 9 in wushu)and im kinda active in forrums
[Glyph]
Originally Posted by WarMedic View Post
Im intrested in joining.
I pmed the app to Odlov.

you shouldn't have done that. this thread is for posting apps. most people are angered by pms of the people who want to join. this is a warning for future posting for clans (even though i'm not a mod :P) and you will very likely be denied access if done by pms.
you shouldn't have read that
Originally Posted by StabberZ View Post

We accept very few people :3
Usually we will approach people we want ourselves, but...
If you are really interested and think you would fit well in our team, feel free to express your interest in this topic, or send a personal message to one of us.

Generally, we are looking for sensible people who are good at (and enjoy) wushu mode and frequent the game.

PS: If you do not receive any response from us in 3 days, than you are not accepted. Note that that does not mean our clan is forever closed for you - you may try again later If you'd like. It just means that at that very moment we don't want you in.

^
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●