Toribash
oh yeh forgot about that well heres 2 tricking replays (ciuler pinged on both of em )
Attached Files
Trix w ciul.rpl (283 Bytes, 9 views)
Trix w ciul 2.rpl (185.4 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Matt; May 1, 2015 at 06:33 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
O actually the first one glitched :/ and I did super bad on the 2nd 1 so anyway pray for ciuler!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Originally Posted by Ciulerson2 View Post
Oh damn that kong at the beginning tho

^_^ You did flawlessly bae.
-----
Originally Posted by StoneMonk View Post
Greetings,

I just want to make it clear that, this is not a main, I have my own reasons why I left my main behind (1st alt iegod8787) (Main: DrunkMonk)

My name is Derrick, and my best mods would have to be ABD and lenshu. I still have a lot of room to improve though, and I would be happy to be trained in your ways, maybe I might learn something about the mod, and myself.

That's a good question, "What makes me a Monk?" Well, I am very careful with my words and I like to be fair with my opponents, one example is that, for less experienced players in ABD, I don't grab at all.

Describing myself is like describing a Royal guard, I'm loyal. I'm also a calm person, unlike some people, I don't "Rage". Even in the waters of peace inside me, there is no corruption.

Looking at your page, and respecting your rules, I would like to offer you my Loyalty, and my open minded thoughts. I think I would be a decent Monk for your monastery, and I hope that I will accepted in open arms, but if I don't, it's alright, I could try again in the future.

For anyone confused of why I left beta, it was because I joined beta to help out a friend -error- and he left the clan, so I proceeded to leave. The only people in the clan are rarely active anyway.
Last edited by StoneMonk; May 3, 2015 at 06:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing
Originally Posted by regotten View Post
I vote yes, if I'm able to.
or if it even matters what I vote.
Beautiful application m8

Many thanks!
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing