Toribash
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Same, but I get it done then get on the computer. Or vice versa. Or both at the same time. Or one or the other. Or neither.

Get this, my algebra 2 teacher assigned 31 problems in the text book and 4 Dimensional Analysis problems on a separate sheet. I finished the worksheet and 30 out of 31 problems in the textbook. She noticed the one problem that I didn't do and gave me a 3/4 when I did 97% of the work. A 3/4 is equal to 75%.

Huh. What a bullshit teacher.

Anywho I got hw too. Some college course stuff. Speech hw. Spanish II 108 question packet. Some baby geometry. A sprinkle of college history. Some physics. And a 200 point business project that we have 3 days to finish. Oh and AP English. Good golly
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
That sucks. She gave us a test today she said hope you studied. She told nobody like we were gonna do it at home on our own time now my average went down I was pissed. Im not letting some teacher get in my way of a good future just because she had a bad nap.
I get a 5 page paper that i have get on monday due friday every single week. Then I get calc 2 homework and physics homework everyday as well. Can't forget about everyday's latin translation ~20 lines. And not to forget the occasional religion and english HW. yeah fuck junior year in highschool at my school.
good point nite nite, i'll make a thread for this
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Hey guys!. I will be off for a week or so. Because I need to take a break and start doing something new!. But I will be back next Thuesday!.

Good to hear! I might be inactive after this weekend because. This report card is b's and two a's. I didn't do to good I usually have opposite.