Toribash
Holy shit you're sexy as hell
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Check out this archive that I haven't uploaded onto in years! You can see me being chubby as a child!
-----
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLw...g0CA5Rh1jjtxww
Last edited by Trust; May 22, 2015 at 05:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I refuse to post pictures of myself on the internet. Even my facebook page only has one image of me that I uploaded. Instead, I shall post pictures of my cat.

kitteh

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Ele u so hipster lel. Those pets looks so adorable :>

i don't have a pet yet, just this duck of doubtful sex.

cuac

And, as i don't have face I can't take a selfie soo, imma post some pics from a trip to a cave i went a year ago in the depths of Guajataca forest.

Can u see the bats?

For this clan is now my home and i am stuck here for all eternity i will now present to you..

My face in a spoiler

And another one just because i was bored/have no life (ignore my messy room i'm lazy)

Am i pretty yet

Oh and since everyone is showing their pets and such i will do the same

:v

I sure hope i'm not the only one other than Ele willing to show my face
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I'll show my face someday, dont worry.
But I got about zero good pictures because I'm terribly good at being not photogenic.

Also, triton, your dog looks like the boss.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Cybersecurity ain't no joke ey Hawkes?

Nah, I just don't like having pictures of me all over the internet. There is one forum in which there are multiple pictures of my face. You have no hints, aside from the fact that the website is a forum. Go.

Also, I will now employ my 1337 haxor skills to backtrace that girl's head and find out exactly who she is (though I can take a few educated guesses without doing anything since I have you on facebook)
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
But I got about zero good pictures because I'm terribly good at being not photogenic.

Also this.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.