Toribash
I'm Back, I look forward to playing with you guys again!

Fragray, Denied. You must do this in freeform application. this is a simple copy/paste response.
Originally Posted by fragray View Post
*Belt: black 70 games left for black 2cn dan.
*competitive mods: mainly aikido and judo
*Alts i have no alts.
*Previous clans: used to be in it's clan
*Why you left those previous clans: i got kicked because i went on holiday and they thought i abandoned them
*Why WE need you! i am very often actif in game sometimes on forums i dont need tc so i can give it all to clan

Optionals:
*real life name isaac charles smith*real life age 17
*Something cool about you: i play drums for a living
*player card
*skype isaac-charles-smith
*Replays: the replays i have are old and not compatible working on new ones
*Country & GMT i live in luxembourg so GMT+1

-----
Got bored vsing Hurr1c4ne, check my Awesome Save xD anyway, as i said before. I'm back and keen to catch up with you all.
Attached Files
Sparkyau - Saved.rpl (76.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Sparky; May 30, 2014 at 04:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello , my name is Arhamis2, you can call me Arquimedes if you want, i am a blue belt/alt brown ,16 year old boy , trying to be in this clan cuse i liked it's type and i will do y best to join in , my speciallity is at countering and lifting , my objective is to be a good player in the game , and that in my mind , requires a good clan, hope i am acepted , if not , good luck to the clan!
Last edited by Arhamis2; May 31, 2014 at 04:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We'll hello Vibe my name is chrisabin2 a black belt from Australia who would like to apply for this clan. In game I am always active in forums and in game I will always post and play. In toribash my favourite mods are aikido, ABD and torisex. I am 11 years old and very funny and humours I will obey all orders to the leader and my skype is thebomb125.

In real life my name is Luis Syme and I am a green belt at karate I am texting through my ipad so sorry about replays they will come later I promise. My past clans in order were-Sheild,Prime,Co leader of Virus,Furious Vipers, Lux, Xenon. The reason I left them were eathir they were dead or inactive my GMT is +8 and you will need my because I am funny and always active and I have 1 year and a half experience with this game. I hope you except my application
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!
Im(JimmyBoy20)My real name is Jim Tran Im a pussy slayaa. Im from QLD Australia, I have been playing this game since last year and still im lovin it. I was born in phillipine thats why my grammar and english is bad sorry for that.My mods that quite good at is Akido,Abd,Judo,etc. Im 16 years old my last clan is thrive.and i like pies.

Im pretty happy with my stats and percentage
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...me=Jimmyboy20][/URL][/IMG]

My last clan is thrive. Why did i leave the clan becouse the team and stuff memeber are bad and i wanna leave and join a good clan like vibe . My post is low becouse im not a kind of guy post alot and im really shy.My alt is MastaJim.

Why WE need you!Becouse im the guy who you looking for to forward the team and help to achievement and goals.

Thank you For the time.
I Wonder Loose kid :o
*Belt: Blue Belt 30 games to brown
*competitive mods: Akido, Judo and Wushu
*Alts: dragon972
*Previous clans: none
*Why you left those previous clans: Did not have a clan
*Why WE need you! Because you need me for nothing

Optionals:
*real life: Ralf, Age: 14
*Something cool about you: I am SnowBoarder
*player card:
*Replays: Old ones only
*Country & GMT: Estonia, GMT+2 i think.
Me!
Im Christan 17 years old. I played a lot this game...I just love making long replays where i can move where i want...So im kind that...Sparing guy...Maybe 2 years ago i was in the top 6. of wushu player...So im not that bad...Sometimes im a bit sad and then its really hard to speak with me...But thats just normal i think...I love betting in-game ofc..Skype name :Krisz20010

Toribash!
http://www.toribash.com/usercard/kriszhun.png
My win ratio is above 50% so its not that bad...Im not a top 1 player with it but nah .
I didnt have any alt...I was in Kickz long time ago and i quited maybe 1 week ago from the skullz...I left them becouse all the players became offline ....

Vibe!
I like the name of clan and its seems the players are active...I always wanted to be in a good clan ,to be a part of clan wars and all this .
Im really active so i think i could be a good member of the clan.

Hope its good if i make something bad tell me and i will make it correct
This moment...WE OWN IT!
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
Example purposes only, not actually applying
Me!
I'm(aSlayaa) a young New Zealander named William who loves playing toribash and loves making awful puns. I have been playing since November 2012, I took a 3 month break towards the middle of 2013. Things I do when not playing toribash include football(Soccer for you americans) and playing minecraft. I live in New Zealand so my gmt is +12. Mods I have gotten quite good at are aikido(and aikido based mods greykido, abd etc), lenshu3ng and wushu. One thing that might destroy my chances is that I am 12(Yet very mature don't worry)My skype is will.toon1

Toribash!
My win ratio is 52.74% it isn't perfect but it is above 50% so I am proud. my player card: I have an alt "NZFTW" and I put it in my friends clan, and I help him with clan wars won a few clan wars in that clan for him, I am currently a replay maker in training(look in attached files).I am very active both in-game and on the forums, my post count is low because I have only been interested in the forums for a short amount of time. I enjoy dueling and betting in-game.

Vibe!
Why Vibe you might ask? I think vibe is one of the most active and skill based clan in the game! Watching members like spark, imaSlayaa and Litre fight in game is spectacular! very nice saves and just cool in general.

Thanks for considering!

this is how you apply xD
Hello vibe my name is connorsk8, I am a brown belt I am in Australia. I have been in the clan xenon and furious vipers both of the clans died. My favourite mod is probably aikidobigdojo and judo but I enjoy all mods. I think you need me because I am a pretty good player I am mostly playing toribash or on the forums.

My real name is Connor Dolman I am 11 turning 12 I am a yellow belt in real life and respect my teachers and mates. My GMT is 8+ I'm sorry I don't have replays but I will soon I promise. I am funny and my Skype is skaterconnorbro I hope you accept my application.
Dear vibe,

I am sorry if I will be inactive for 10 months because I have school hope you don't be angry and kick me out of the clan. but when I graduated, I will be the most active player in toriworld and I will help the clan grow. thanks for letting me in the vibe!!!!

your junior recruitee,
joshi12345