Toribash
I've been in multiple clans with Sham, I used to talk to him a lot he's a really cool guy.
yesyesyesyeswillyes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
And he's getting a chance. If he still shows activity and interest in the coming days, then he might get invited.
Preposterously dank.
Hello my name is bgjames1 now if you don't know me (a few people seen me for my antics and random shit in-game from this clan) why does this clan so interesting to you? Because by name and theme of this clan I luv plus suplexing a bear is extremely cool at thats what I live on with or without people so what I will know from this clan is that its willing to live at that takes heart.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
Hello my name is bgjames1 now if you don't know me (a few people seen me for my antics and random shit in-game from this clan) why does this clan so interesting to you? Because by name and theme of this clan I luv plus suplexing a bear is extremely cool at thats what I live on with or without people so what I will know from this clan is that its willing to live at that takes heart.

italics/10
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post

10/10 would accept
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

gods that was a masterpiece
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Howdy, i'm sham, and i'd like the opportunity to join this clan,

So, for those of you who don't know me, i'm sham, also used to be called shamshank. I've been in a pretty good chunk of clans. Tint, SyN, Hit, Inquisition, Colon 3, Tea, and the list goes on. I'm mainly looking to join this clan because i've grown bored of the forums where I used to spend most of my time. I'm looking to become active ingame once again. As of staff positions, I was a gamemaster for around 7 months. I was part of the clan events team for arounda year I believe, and I'm still a blogger, have been for about a year.

So yeah, ingame skill is meh. Ofc i'm rusty. I used to be ranked like 10th in aikido or something (years ago), and i'm gonna try to come back to my glory days.

So yeah, if you have any questions feel free to shoot away. Aim low!

Colon 3 pls
pls
yes
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up