Toribash
smoggyz, try to raise your forum activity, and when you earn this, surprise us with your awsome application, also I would like to meet you ingame, feel free to PM me.
Good luck on thoose!
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
this proves that he wants only one tag, if he was really interested in joining us, he would have expected the minimum time and remade the application
Name: strangemoose but my other account is spitfire123ism. I want to join with this one though because i kind of like this name better
Belt (black belt): I have 1 black belt account (strangemoose) i have a 3rd dan (spitfire123ism)
Why you want to join us? Fyre as you all know, was not active at all -_-
Your favorite mods:Akido
Their infractions / ban (please be honest):i have 2 with spitfire for useless post
Nationality:El salvadorian (el salvador) https://www.google.com/search?q=el+s...a&channel=fflb
How many languages ​​you speak:2 spanish and english
Special skills: (market, art, events) art i'm sorta good at drawing
Have previous clans? whom and why leave?:Fyre was too inactive like i said
Their level of activity in the forum and in game: about a 7 on forums and a 5 ingame (haven't posted much on moose)
How long you play toribash:like 4 years or so.
Alts: spitfire123ism
Was invited by someone?no
Read the rules?yes
My name is Carlos Steven Romero. I am 15 years old, my xbox account is spoodermang. I am part of a crysis 3 clan for xbox (tactical gaming). I am really smart, mostly all honors classes except for math, i have geometry c-p for that but every thing else is either honors or advanced such as my art 2, Sometimes i can be a grammar nazi. I like toribash a lot but sometimes i play it too much and i'll be bored of the game for about a month.
Your user card:
How you can help us? Not really sure about that one. but the more the merrier.
|Black Belt|itsbruce|achillies21|Killboy300|spitfire123is m|
Your app is pretty weak and i also preffer you applying with your main, surely that this acc isn't your main...
But, i'm going to say no, because your app was really really really weak, you don't said nothing that should help and btw the reason of " why you want to join us " fucked it all... you want to join coz your last clan was inactive. :P
As i said, it's a giant NO
Originally Posted by StrangeMoose View Post
Name: strangemoose but my other account is spitfire123ism. I want to join with this one though because i kind of like this name better
Belt (black belt): I have 1 black belt account (strangemoose) i have a 3rd dan (spitfire123ism)
Why you want to join us? Fyre as you all know, was not active at all -_-
Your favorite mods:Akido
Their infractions / ban (please be honest):i have 2 with spitfire for useless post
Nationality:El salvadorian (el salvador) https://www.google.com/search?q=el+s...a&channel=fflb
How many languages ​​you speak:2 spanish and english
Special skills: (market, art, events) art i'm sorta good at drawing
Have previous clans? whom and why leave?:Fyre was too inactive like i said
Their level of activity in the forum and in game: about a 7 on forums and a 5 ingame (haven't posted much on moose)
How long you play toribash:like 4 years or so.
Alts: spitfire123ism
Was invited by someone?no
Read the rules?yes
My name is Carlos Steven Romero. I am 15 years old, my xbox account is spoodermang. I am part of a crysis 3 clan for xbox (tactical gaming). I am really smart, mostly all honors classes except for math, i have geometry c-p for that but every thing else is either honors or advanced such as my art 2, Sometimes i can be a grammar nazi. I like toribash a lot but sometimes i play it too much and i'll be bored of the game for about a month.
Your user card:
How you can help us? Not really sure about that one. but the more the merrier.

Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Btw, remember to put the Metal logo in your post ( it's on the top of the thread)

GOOD LUCK!

Made By Bruno

NO
Last edited by Bruno; Oct 4, 2013 at 02:34 AM.
Helllo, fellow toribashers :3. I am Andrew Simon aka SnazzyBoss, and I would like to join Metal.

I am a 6th dan blackbelt and have been playing since August last year. I have just started to become forum active, as I started selling amature texures, that I make from Gimp 2.

I have been in a variety of clans including [Pro] [Drugged] [W] [Its] etc...

I am currently 12 years old and my birthday is on April 6th.

I am really active on the weekends(not the weekdays because of school)

Some of my favorite mods include: Mushu, Ninjitsu, Abd, Lenshu, Rk-mma, and a lil' bit of spar :]

I am 25% Native American and 75% Black.

I live in the upper part of New Jersey, in a small town 5 minutes from New York.
I have lived in that town my whole life I have 3 older sisters, we all are 3 years apart. My Gmt is -5, I think.

I have no alts.

I only speak English, however I am currently learning multiple languages at school(Including: Spanish, Italian, and German)

I've had few infractions from forgetting tags.

I would like to join this clan because the clan seems like it has a full with great loving members. I feel I would be a good addition to this clan. I am nice loving and kind :3.

Shh... Im slick

Peace :]
~SnazzyBoss
Last edited by SnazzyBoss; Oct 13, 2013 at 11:46 PM.
this application was very weak, and you forgot the clan logo

but I saw you at our tournament, and I like the way you play, I'll give you a chance