Toribash
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=394829 , stumbled upon this while i was browsing for events, 15k prize and the fact that i like puzzles, made me post this, maybe you guys can go and give it a try. Story is pretty obvious, we know what happened to fl0w and the tablets are quite descriptive on that part ;d. The alphabet and the letters there are distractions maybe (except for Q which marks the end of the story). The only thing i can't figure are those golden chars there ;d

Good that bojan came back, he has a creative mind for events and that will be a nice change of scenery in the field of events in the future.
Last edited by k6vamees; Feb 16, 2013 at 07:38 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Guys I just have to say that when I leave without sayin bye or something that is probably cause my momtold me to. Sine this game is rather violent she doesn't approve and sometimes when she is ticked off she would turn the computer off when im playing. =\

So yeah I just had to get that off my chest
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
Originally Posted by EdiTz View Post
Guys I just have to say that when I leave without sayin bye or something that is probably cause my momtold me to. Sine this game is rather violent she doesn't approve and sometimes when she is ticked off she would turn the computer off when im playing. =\

So yeah I just had to get that off my chest

That would only be a valid reason for her if those games would affect you in a bad way. To say nothing of the games that are times bloodier and more violent than this one. The way i see it, it affects her more than it affects you, just a counter-argument for your mother next time :d Other then that, i appreciate that you mentioning it, though it's not really a big deal. The game's only a priority if you have time for it, i would not rob you from whatever other responsibilities you may have. We all have lives after all ;d
-----
Also might not make it to the shindig again, will try to find a way but it won't be on my comp that time. Keep on skype, raid, war and have fun.
Last edited by k6vamees; Feb 17, 2013 at 05:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Also, i picked myself some time to watch the newer "Les Miserables" at the cinema a few days ago. Liked the orchestral music and the songs and all, but it was a *bit too much for my taste, even for a musical which isn't my favourite genre when it comes to movies. Expected to see more of real/normal dialogues instead of some of the constant monologues that kind of seemed stretched.. Most of those moments we're good but it got a bit annoying later, wanted to move on to the main plot already ;d. Speaking of which, it was a bit superficial in my opinion, would've wanted some more details/story in it. Loved the music, it was the best part of it. Seemed natural, powerful and enjoyable, but i would've expected more of it as a movie, like the earlier one, though i've seen only bits of it in youtube..
Last edited by k6vamees; Feb 20, 2013 at 04:45 PM. Reason: ermagerd double post