Toribash
Missing to many
utterly no from me
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Look man...your in-game abilities are good,but your presentation skills are a total fail...I say no...
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
still missing some things
NEUTRAL
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
If I were you, I would review EVERY single point on this thread's first page. Then, edit your app, and we will re-review it.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
I can only agree the previous statements, you guys should really care about the stuff you're doing!!
Paint me like your french girls
Yeah...It's very discouraging when you are running a recruitment server and think people will do a good application, but they fail...It feels like you lost your time...
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Hello guys, I want to apply your clan. My app will be kinda chaotic.

My name is Paweł, I live in Poland (so egzotical), my GMT is -1. I never spam, never been banned. As you can see, my English is not so good, I promise it will be better. I started to play TB at begginning of 2011, started to posting not so long ago. Sure, I'm not perfect player, sometimes I smell like noob, but if I want, I can win some events, or earn TC. If you want, I can post some replays. I'm very clannish guy (didn't know how to write that) and I was in some good (because not best) clans. For example: [2], [Fake]. I also had two my clans (one died because of my inactivity, second died because of no members).
And BoingBoing know me very well. That's all I have to say.

Oh, I forget: shazaam
Last edited by WorldEater; Nov 23, 2012 at 06:11 PM.