Toribash
Also, he seems to be the leader, lol!
I remember iCoF as a respectable clan, not sure what happened here.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post

Amen, back in the days when Pikarus was still around.

▲ ▲
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post

it pretty much went down the drain after P0int left
Name:Mason(Doxing
Paragraph: My name is Mason, I live in Indiana. I go to Bell East Middle School, I play sports, like football baseball and race go karts.. I have a 2 brother, both play toribash and all that sweet jazz, I live with only my mom. That's pretty much it
Other games I play: I love to play world of Warcraft I have a few level 90's that I'm proud of...
That's about it. Wait one more thing, (I have an alt )
Application
Application:
1. Name: Branson
2. Age: 18
3. GMT: Central
4. Paragraph describing yourself:Hello, I am Branson. I love gaming as I have a passion for it. I am going to college for a lead game designer at the very moment. I am very skilled at any game I put my mind to. I first started playing Toribash in 2006, I had a couple of accounts since then may known as, Atila, c3pn, Kidneenja, And now my final Kuttle wich is a rename of Kidneenja.
I love music, rap, rock and all sorts of types. I play alot since I returned from my vacation recently. I am pretty skilled. We can play ingame at anytime given. I have known this clan throughout its years and now I think I am ready to become apart of a really good and generious clan. I created acouple clans my self, one of wich is C3, Glow and I created this clan. Later on I left cause I had to get my life together and now I am back to be apart of the Game, friends, happyness and enjoyment.

PS: I maybe a 1st dan, but that is only a disguise, check me out ingame and you'll think otherwise.

5. Other online games you play: I play steam, (GarrysMod13) "CS:go" "ESF" and currently looking for a mmorpg on my free time from Toribash.