Toribash
I was accepted by Point too... I remember my face when he beat me in wushu and he was like " I want you in my clan " xD. That was Epic The belt Restriction back then was 2nd dan I belive
-----------EDIT---------
Oh and by accepting youngsters I mean guys that have this SOMETHING. That you belive will be something big
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
Yeah I agree I wasn't rejecting u
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Originally Posted by d3athd3mon View Post
[Tested & Approved of by Fletinio] Hello, My name is d3athd3mon, d3ath for short. i have chosen this clan to join because i feel i can gain new experiences and support a team since i am a reliable, loyal and responsible ToriPlayer. Even though my belt is 2nd dan. i believe that belt does not matter. from white to god, as long as that player has the skills to execute moves that can beat another opponent, thats all that matters. To finish my Application i would note that if i am accepted in Inner Calm Outer Fury [ICoF] i would do my outmost best to improve and add even more sucess to the group.

Current votes:2
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I guess You are in.... I tested you. 2 votes are yes. No other will vote
welcome, d3ath :3
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
time 3pm gmt:+2
i pressed /jo icoftesting and i was alone NO ONE to test me
-----
i am not angry but disapointed!
Last edited by asdsasds; Jul 6, 2012 at 02:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sorry asdsasds. You will be tested on sunday Training session. We are still working on the Training sessions so please be patient