Ranking
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Currently being discussed no worries.:3

Thanks. I'll probably check back tomorrow.
Also, do you guys have an IRC channel?
Last edited by calendb; Aug 31, 2012 at 09:08 AM. Reason: bad spelling
We probably will just use an IRC in the near future when we grow a bit more, so no need to worry about that. But if you are an active skype user feel free to PM me the info.(Optional)
Last edited by Tyzo; Aug 31, 2012 at 09:49 AM.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by calendb View Post
Hey guys, I would like to apply for this clan.
My name is Calen, IGN is calendb. I am 12 years old, and my GMT is -7. I recently applied for Evil and got rejected, just letting you know, so you don't get pissed if you stumble across that. I am a black belt, about 300 games until second dan. My best mods are aikido, aikidobd, and pendulumjumper. I want to be part of a clan, because it makes toribash a lot more fun. The reason that I want to join Obey is because you guys are fairly active, and have experienced and skilled players. That is all that I really want to say about me. Thanks!

I wrote GMT -7, but I am actually GMT +7. I don't think that really matters, but just letting you know.
Thanks for the clarification regardless calendb.:3
As for both of you, I'll be on the entire day today so just let me know when you can get ingame. I wanna see your best mods and I'll choose the last mod so I see how well you can improvise at different gravities and with fully original openers.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Thanks for the clarification regardless calendb.:3
As for both of you, I'll be on the entire day today so just let me know when you can get ingame. I wanna see your best mods and I'll choose the last mod so I see how well you can improvise at different gravities and with fully original openers.

Ok, well I can do it right now, so if you are ingame, just let me know. I will also PM you this incase you don't see this.
Clan Application
Before you read this I am sorry for the name of the second uploaded replay. I am African american and a bit.... ghetto. If I could rename, I would. LOL

Hello my name is Mardoboy and I am applying to be in [Obey]

I feel as I should join your clan because I have just starting playing tb again. Thus meaning I am going to start being active again, In-game and on the forums. I recently quit toribash for a while. I’m a 7th Dan Black Belt currently, but I plan on buying QI. I just want to be custom belt so I can get a lot of full qi needed sets, and it looks cool, I mean who doesn’t want to be a custom belt? Well I do believe [Obey] is an active clan and that’s one of the main reasons, as stated before, I want to join. I hope I don’t seem like a “stiff”, I am a lot of fun to play with. I will show some replays of me in-game. I’m not that good, but these are my best replays of me when I’ve come back to toribash. Sorry for my horrible forum posts. I only use to post important things, but now I “attempt “to market a lot. I hope you accept me. My previous clan was [Piratez] I left because they were not as active as they were when I joined, which included me being inactive in-game just like everybody else. I never really met a lot of people in that clan because I felt denied by everybody.
About me
At this age… sadly… I am a 12 year old toribash player, was born in 1/7/2000. I don’t know if this affects the chances of me being in “Obey” but I live in the New York, which is located in the U.S.A. My GMT is -5. Although I will not be staying up late when school starts because well... you know, I’m a kid. My Skype name is Sonny Beats / mardoboy1. I don’t know which one because I’m not new to Skype, just a noob at it. My name is Isaam Gillin. I think I am a Muslim (no offence to Muslims). I am an African American. The only reason my name is what it is... Is pretty obvious, my parents named me that, my mom is not Muslim and my dad is only half Muslim. He does not wear Muslim robes and the only thing religious about him is the books he reads. My religious feelings may be different at this time, if you’ve read this far maybe you can read this. Honestly I don’t want to be in any religion. I am not an atheist. I believe in god or whatever, but I just wish there is no story behind religion. I hate how it’s like arguments over things like this. If I could name myself it would not be what it is now, again no offence to Muslims.
This comes to the conclusion of my application to join [Obey] I hope you discuss this and consider to let me join. Please let me know if I have not put enough detail into this free-form paragraph(s) I shall edit if needed.
/off topic I hope there’s not an age restriction to tori bash and I get banned because I’m 12. Lol.
Attached Files
DECRRRP!.rpl (43.9 KB, 11 views)
Arm torn nigga.rpl (38.3 KB, 12 views)
DECARRRRP.rpl (57.8 KB, 7 views)