Toribash
never have the camera locked onto your character, since you need to be able to move it at all times just get used to bumping your mouse into the sides of the screen to move the camera r by clicking the mini map, also you can change the settings as to how fast the camera moves as you hit the sides of the screen incase you find it to low or high
sry Soul, waited for you after I've had a game (kinda strange, 3v3, Ahri/Ashe/MissFortune (me) vs. Teemo/Kennen/Nocturne). Unfortunately my internet broke down. But now I'm fully available again, so if you're still interested we could have a match now ;)

@Fally: depending on the champion you are playing. may I ask what your LoL name is?
Well I keep getting put with shitty teams lately.
For combat I'd say practice last hitting minions, harass other champions until their health is low enough for you to combo, eg, in lane I'll hit them with a low mana spell till they have half hp, coz I was hitting so little dmg they dont run away, then I combo them with the other 2 moves I hadn't shown off yet and get first blood ^ ^
...Im too noob to be able to do this.Anyway,I dunno which champion I should use.Which one should I choose?One of this week´s free champ or kayle/ashe?