Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Daven's Quarry

The captain, a man with a shaved head and deep set eyes, stands. Several of his soldiers do the same.

"What are you talking about?"

Ebon Casket

One of the barmaids comes to Terme.

"May I help you, sir?"
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Daven's Quarry
"Assassins. I had some help. One of them is still alive though, so let's be brief about it."
Last edited by Ray; Apr 4, 2012 at 08:52 AM.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Daven's Quarry

Four of the soldiers leave to secure the area and look out for further attacks. Two more follow Bryce as bodyguards. The remaining four guards follow the captain into the room with the bodies.

The captain scans the room. He turns to the soldiers following him. "Get those corpses out of here, now. Make sure they don't have something important. Quickly, now."

While the four men secure the bodies, the captain turns to Bryce.

"What do you want us to do about the two unconscious ones?"
Last edited by Thorn; Apr 4, 2012 at 03:25 AM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Daven's Quarry
"She was the help"
He says looking at Serah on the bed
"I'm tending to her wound. If your men have any medical knowledge, I'd like their advice. As for the one on the ground, clothe her and secure her. Maybe we can get some information."

Bryce walks over to the bucket and washes his face.
"And by the way captain, we're going to have to delay our departure to Riverdale. Till when, I'm not sure yet. The diplomacy can wait."
Last edited by Ray; Apr 4, 2012 at 03:38 AM.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Daven's Quarry

"Of course, sir. I'll have the lady treated and the assassin ready for you. I'll also make sure you have more personal protection. Is there anything else?"
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Ebon Casket
"Yes, hello. The two men that were here yesterday, the men that killed Lord Noxus, would you happen to have any information on them?" Terme asks patiently.
Daven's Quarry
"That will be all"
Bryce grabs a chair from a table in the room and sets it next to the bed.
He sits in it, in a deeply contemplative mood. Periodically, he checks on Serah's pulse and pace of breath. He waits for whoever the captain sends to treat her.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Ebon Casket

"Oh, what a terrible incident. I'm sorry sir, I don't. They didn't say much. They came in and ordered some drinks. The drinks were untouched, though. That's all I know."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor