10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

eh nah not really i don't market often >.>
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
I'm going for the funniest XD

I didn't really put much effort into this...

Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post

it's k though, I make magic happen

Nailed it xD
-----
Going to start mine since I dont have school
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
@pidda and butler

read the whole thing!!

i don't have much money right now,but just accept this as a practice.i want a black(full black)helmet with a orange/gold visor.the visor is like a 180 degrees diamond(like in halo's recon helmet)if you ever wanted to add lines,the lines would be white.the price would be 400tc(as i said before,accept this like a practice)so the best one would get it.iam not requesting really detailed stuff.just something normal.end date is this friday (gmt8+)
P137~ People who quote themselves are idiots
CHEERIOS PLEASE TEACH HOW ME TO THE DRAW WITH THE INTERNET

One drawing only. FET are "Frost Event Team," which is Retasim, Butler and I, we plan events for [Frost], we're going for an event a week, though we posted this one early so that people have time to draw.

To be honest it seems my idea wasn't taken into account (even though I'm pretty sure it was agreed on ._.?) that we should all draw it in MS Paint, or any single layer Paint program so that anyone can participate, but I suppose since Gryphon has already made that fucking brilliance that you can use whatever program you want.

I'd say that one person can't win both, if it looks like you're going to win both, you just win the one that offers the most TC, therefore 'best drawn.'
If Reta and Butler agree I'll read all the comments and answer your questions by editing the first post and posting here (unless of course Reta or another mod does that before me.)

Also, though I'm sure I won't win, I'd like to still participate, therefore I'd prefer that either I can be excluded as a judge or that everyone is welcome to vote and if you submit a drawing you must vote for whomever you think is best, as long as it isn't you.
Last edited by SpmSL; Jan 16, 2012 at 05:16 PM.
here.i think its kinda useless just saying hi every time.or it is just me?
P137~ People who quote themselves are idiots
lol the picture I draw has 4 penguins so far xD
going to draw more so it looks better with its theme
-----
or we have to draw one of each thing(no more no less)? :o
-----
I made this one

I made and another dramatic one but I will post it on art section I choose this one for the event
Last edited by KillTheCook; Jan 17, 2012 at 01:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana