Toribash
I am worhty... I think xD. How do i get a dratini? my friend just got a dratini and he showed it to me, he wont tell me how he got it :I

It's a dragonair now. i watched him use it, he owns with it :l
Originally Posted by supahninja View Post
Why, hello there.
I do believe that I am worthy of having a Mew bestowed upon me, sir.

But I don't know you :/

Originally Posted by Termic6 View Post
I am worhty... I think xD. How do i get a dratini? my friend just got a dratini and he showed it to me, he wont tell me how he got it :I

It's a dragonair now. i watched him use it, he owns with it :l

You relied on me to help you beat the gyms xd

also, dratini? huh. I think he might have hacked it.. Its not released in the game, ask him to get another one, and let you watch. If he got it in the game, get it where he did
OHHH! he showed me how he got it! He stole gimme a dratini. But anyway to get a dratinin, it come in cerulean gym and oyu have to beat all the Chalenges, and there must be 2 water types in your team. even after you do all that, it's bassicly 1 percent chance of getting on. they die easily also so bring somthing weak.
Last edited by Termic6; Jun 16, 2011 at 03:44 PM.
Yes, my whole team is finnaly complete!

Venasaur lvl 36 (got from double accouting and trading)
Gyrados lvl 36 (Got magikarp form old rawd)
Charizard lvl 36 (Starter)
Alakazam lvl 36 ( shuckle you make me feel guilty not giving u anything for it)
Golem lvl 36 (Ditto ^)
Primape lvl 36 (got from training)
Originally Posted by Termic6 View Post
OHHH! he showed me how he got it! He stole gimme a dratini. But anyway to get a dratinin, it come in cerulean gym and oyu have to beat all the Chalenges, and there must be 2 water types in your team. even after you do all that, it's bassicly 1 percent chance of getting on. they die easily also so bring somthing weak.

Wtf is this ;-; What do It sounds retarded, I don't even feel like getting one