Toribash
Originally Posted by FluffyNerd View Post
Lol I'm not good at this but here we go.

I'm FluffyNerd and I am very interested to get vibin'.

I like vibe alot because it's a social clan and I doubt it will ever be inctive because of it's funny, creative, and cool members. I have not been on the forums or irc that long but I got to meet lsl, destiny, and somewhat Corey, and came to learn that they are very fun people to be around. But I am looking foward to meeting the others like Oyster, Fargle, and Cretor,Katzen,Lume(etc). You should choose me because I a naturally humorous person to be around and I know wrong from right.

Lol I told you I'm not that good at apps but thanks for the chance and sorry about the step dad Oyster, I know how you feel. And destiny I hope your ankle is better. Lol at pudding also.

Do you have another account or something? Because I am very suspicious about your join date and stuff.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by FluffyNerd View Post
Lol I'm not good at this but here we go.

I'm FluffyNerd and I am very interested to get vibin'.

I like vibe alot because it's a social clan and I doubt it will ever be inctive because of it's funny, creative, and cool members. I have not been on the forums or irc that long but I got to meet lsl, destiny, and somewhat Corey, and came to learn that they are very fun people to be around. But I am looking foward to meeting the others like Oyster, Fargle, and Cretor,Katzen,Lume(etc). You should choose me because I a naturally humorous person to be around and I know wrong from right.

Lol I told you I'm not that good at apps but thanks for the chance and sorry about the step dad Oyster, I know how you feel. And destiny I hope your ankle is better. Lol at pudding also.

I say no.
Also, I'll be inactive for a bit because of family :v
But I'll try to check up as much as possible
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
He is under the suspicion of insane amounts of farming...
He has made over 11K Qi in two days.
He might get banned soon...
Just saying
Ooh, yeah, saw that when he applied for TA. This makes me say no. Farmin' bad foo'.

Also, Corey's the only best newfag 'round here.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
I was unsure where to place this but I thought this might be the appropriate place, if you guys don't do allies and enemies I appoligize:

I'd like to request an alliance between PigeonHive and yourselves. After we become official we do plan on having an extensive ally relationship/partnership. Our allies will be able to post in our clan thread and be able to participate in our events as well as being covered in our local monthly newspaper the "Pigeon Press" you can receive a copy in pm as well as long as you're on our list. Jc also is devoted to ally relations and has plans for some interesting things like having ambassadors and providing free art work such as banners and what have you, as well as other things that are still in the works. We hope to be your allies soon.
Last edited by TomPaine; Jul 14, 2010 at 04:35 PM.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
I was unsure where to place this but I thought this might be the appropriate place, if you guys don't do allies and enemies I appoligize:

I'd like to request an alliance between PigeonHive and yourselves. After we become official we do plan on having an extensive ally relationship/partnership. Our allies will be able to post in our clan thread and be able to participate in our events as well as being covered in our local monthly newspaper the "Pigeon Press" you can receive a copy in pm as well as long as you're on our list. Jc also is devoted to ally relations and has plans for some interesting things like having ambassadors and providing free art work such as banners and what have you, as well as other things that are still in the works. We hope to be your allies soon.

<Generic bear sound>
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post

<Generic bear sound>

That means no. And wrong thread.
RIP ∑
master of the universe