Ranking
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I would like to say that this is the most brilliant replay I've ever watched

this

oh and to answer your question well just be more careful, its a huge issue in manips and im not good enough to avoid it at all times. i usually find that raising shoulders makes my head move down and sometimes it dodges uke's body
oh yeah
It has been brought to my attention that I have a "gotta hit uke" mentality when making madmans. was wondering if any of you guys had any tips so I can stray away from it.
I've provided a replay for you guys to maybe base your responses off of.
Attached Files
NWMI.rpl (232.3 KB, 23 views)
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hi i have been told that after my first hit i should do more but after the first hit i suck at hitting uke again how can i aprrove oppon this this is an example
Attached Files
ok.rpl (179.7 KB, 14 views)
If you're reading this its to late
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
It has been brought to my attention that I have a "gotta hit uke" mentality when making madmans. was wondering if any of you guys had any tips so I can stray away from it.
I've provided a replay for you guys to maybe base your responses off of.

honestly i don't think it is a huge issue in this replay, the only time where a hit required you to sacrifice movement was the last kick, in which you were rotating one way and then put your arm on the ground to reverse everything and kick his crotch. my rule of thumb is that a hit should go with the movement, and the first 2 hits in the replay you posted are a great example

i tried to edit the last hit in order to better exemplify what i meant with my post on your app. my advice is to not try to forcefully create opportunities for hits, but rather let them come at better times. if you decide to make a hit from a bad position, it is likely that you will have to slow down, completely stop or even reverse your movement to execute said hit. what i did with the last hit was try to continue that spinning you had until i found a good chance to grab uke's leg and kick him. it looks awkward though since i jittered and tweaked too much to get the boom, but i think you get my point

of course, if you know what you're doing, you can make everything look good. well executed movement reversals are usually very smooth and pretty. there is an exception for everything
Attached Files
bu.rpl (282.1 KB, 24 views)
oh yeah
Ah!
Alright, I understand better now, thanks Pusga.
Cheers.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey, I like spending hours perfecting replays I make, even though I'm not that great of a replay maker and probably still need a lot to work on. But my current issue is that I can't get this hit to dm both legs.
Any tips on how to plan my move to get the most power on a hit?

I tend to save a lot of versions of the same replay, getting hits on different times because I can't decide which will lead to a better replay. Is this weird or a common issue?
Attached Files
#Miko - Patterns5.rpl (74.1 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Miko; Jun 8, 2015 at 07:07 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Invaders Must Die
[No-Mercy]
Problem is Uke's groin is in the way and you kick comes from an awkward angle.
I doubt you will get both legs off unless you get some serious ghosting, which by the looks of it is very much possible but personally I'd go for a double core
Hi, I need help on slowing down, As you can see by the replay I made a boom on Uke's crotch, And I wanna grab Uke to do a boom on Uke's pecs and head.
Attached Files
ze wippaz.rpl (209.7 KB, 8 views)