Toribash
You don't seem to really want to join this clan too much.
Maybe you should go to some other clan where they accept people with two-line apps.
Originally Posted by john97 View Post
Hey my name is John and i have been playing toribash for like a year and a half now I think. I just got active in the forums a couple months ago tho but i try to be as active as possible. I hope ypu guys exept me, thanks. Oh yea my in-game name is john97

Sorry John, thats unacceptable
Even though I'm not in the clan he didn't really put that much effort so it seems like he doesnt really want to join
name-1DarkLight
belt-orange
best mods-Aikido/bigdojo freerunning parkours wushu ninjutsu
occupations-video games/online games
why i want to join-i like clans that arent skill or belt requirements because im too low on belt and not a lot of posts.i want to make new friends i like friends.theres a lot of cool people in the clan.
what i can do to help TLL-i cant give TC to the bank(if there is one)but i am friendly and am willing to play with beginners to kind of train them....
current tc -466 tc
invatations -nobody
Heres my player card btw if you guys need it.the belt is wrong though.thank you.

-----
really hope i can join
Last edited by 1DarkLight; Aug 28, 2011 at 05:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

hmmm... How did you know of this clan. Did you get canceled or something. Also. If this is your first time playing this game. Then I am liking you. Because this app is well formed. And I have never heard of any new players knowing so much about other clans. Join our IRC so we can chat.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Also, if you could tell us your alt accounts, and clans you were in on your alts.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Neutral.. you seem like a cool guy but keep posting etc etc
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
Originally Posted by 1DarkLight View Post
name-1DarkLight
belt-orange
best mods-Aikido/bigdojo freerunning parkours wushu ninjutsu
occupations-video games/online games
why i want to join-i like clans that arent skill or belt requirements because im too low on belt and not a lot of posts.i want to make new friends i like friends.theres a lot of cool people in the clan.
what i can do to help TLL-i cant give TC to the bank(if there is one)but i am friendly and am willing to play with beginners to kind of train them....
current tc -466 tc
invatations -nobody
Heres my player card btw if you guys need it.the belt is wrong though.thank you.

-----
really hope i can join

Sorry but i didnt like it

I admire the fact you want to make friends and get known with the community, but you actually need to fill the requirements so the clan can grow up as it accept more members. Youre really not active in the forums and you actually cant teach begginers...since you are one dude .-.

But im not saying definitely No, were obviously giving you one chance to proof you can be forum active and make decent posts. Visit our IRC channel, and post around.

[/randomappearance]
Yea well there's a problem with the irc when i join.it cant find my host name it says, i have illegal letters ....its odd.i talked with fear about it and i couldnt solve it .so i cannot go on the irc .i was looking forward to joining the clan but knowing that i cant use the irc it's going to be tough for me to join.

try joining as Darklight

also, do you have any alts?
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos