Toribash
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
+ BD

+BenDover

for those that dont understand what BD stood for
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Hentai HQ was here since the organization was formed.

It was formerly known as "Anime Core".
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
so yeah sup guys
I am thinking about watching/reading Elfen Lied( and yes yes i didn't watch it before,burn me ) But I can not decide whether to watch the anime or read the manga
As seen in wikipedia , the manga haves 107 chapters ,while the anime haves 13 episodes
"
Due to the fact that the manga was not finished by the time the TV series started airing, the manga and anime have several significant plot differences. While the manga covers 107 chapters, the anime was condensed into thirteen episodes, and director Mamoru Kanbe mentioned that he wanted to feature much more of the original story. The anime series only follows events roughly up to about halfway through the manga series, and it has its own original ending. As a result, much of the characters' pasts and many details of their pasts and of the Diclonius that were in the manga do not appear in the anime." etc etc details details
so yeah, what do?
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Read the manga first. It'll get you into a state where you like Elfen Lied (the manga is awesome, by the way). If you manage to hate the anime, you would understand what parts were modified/omitted that resulted in the animation.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
so i have been podcasting me playing Parasite eve if people want to watch it ask and i will give out the link

then you all can hear how i talk lol that will be fun lol
Anime United