Toribash
Hey my name is Lewis I am 14 and from Wales I have been told by pm that I could post a app here so here it is. I have been in a bad history with clans and sainz knows this >.< I have been in more than a few and I only fight relax I am a 6th dan and my main mod is ABD. I have a few infractions from useless posts and such and I like the looks of this clan because the members look grown up and wise :o I also like cats.

I don't do art or vids and so on I am just a normal guy who likes to play toribash I am on the fourms nearly all the time and when I go ingame I tend to spec for no reason... I don't know any of you only sainz I have known hi for a while he is a cool guy and I don't like betting and I like to have a laugh.

Well there is my app hope you take a moment to read it and I hope to hear from you guys soon thanks.
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.
If soomeone told you we were wise than he was lying and should be shot xd,well anyway I`m fine with him,I like to have a ton of members.
Originally Posted by lewis862 View Post
Hey my name is Lewis I am 14 and from Wales I have been told by pm that I could post a app here so here it is. I have been in a bad history with clans and sainz knows this >.< I have been in more than a few and I only fight relax I am a 6th dan and my main mod is ABD. I have a few infractions from useless posts and such and I like the looks of this clan because the members look grown up and wise :o I also like cats.

I don't do art or vids and so on I am just a normal guy who likes to play toribash I am on the fourms nearly all the time and when I go ingame I tend to spec for no reason... I don't know any of you only sainz I have known hi for a while he is a cool guy and I don't like betting and I like to have a laugh.

Well there is my app hope you take a moment to read it and I hope to hear from you guys soon thanks.

What's your bad history with clans?
<[Obey]Jojo> wanna do a duet on tiktok
Well I was a bit of a clan hopper when I started playing toribash but now I am trying to stop it but have not found the right clan for me.
Well I was a bit of a clan hopper when I started playing toribash but now I am trying to stop it but have not found the right clan for me.

What determines whether a clan is right or not for you, and is it possible or likely for you to leave this clan?
Also, what were your most recent clans and what were the approximate dates that you were in them for?
I am not sure if this is the right clan but if sainz has invited me to app it might be worth checking out and I have been in SW for amost a week I left because there was only 4 members and they were very inactive and WM I was in there for a day I got kicked because my talkitive nature.
I am not sure if this is the right clan but if sainz has invited me to app it might be worth checking out and I have been in SW for amost a week I left because there was only 4 members and they were very inactive and WM I was in there for a day I got kicked because my talkitive nature.

Alright, well I'm considering letting you on as a trial member and seeing where it goes from there, but I'll wait for Takk to jump on and see what his opinion is before anything else.

Thanks for taking the time to apply.
I invited you because you're active, but i'm not surely about your attitudes, as you said, clan hopper.
I think that you should put him at trial member rank.
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
I invited you because you're active, but i'm not surely about your attitudes, as you said, clan hopper.
I think that you should put him at trial member rank.

just wanted to quote this because i love the quote function.

Lewis, im kind of sceptic about your app.
However, seeing as im a lenient person and sentral wants to give it a try ill give you a green light.
For now.