Toribash
I would want to join because this seems like a reliable and trustworthy clan also because I have never been in a clan before. (not very important)I think it would be fun to do activities with a group. You guys seem very nice
Originally Posted by iCo0n View Post
Lol, ima repport him so bad, that he will need to use a comdom for he's ass dont bleed.
Im seriusly pissed off who the fuck he think he is?

I kicked everybody cause blackdemon was getting mad at me for inviting everybody and having fish give me leader for a while. He was attacking me saying I fucked everything up. So I told here you can do it, you can go and invite everybody. I even pm'd fish for him. So I didn't just randomly kick you guys I did it to make blackdemon get off my ass. I tried to do something nice and i get chewed out and told i fucked everything up.
Meh,i was online you should told fish to make the leader in the first place.
im willing to give you a chance
Do you really think you're in control
Name (Real name):Bluepuma
Sex (male/female/bio:male
Race:black white pureto rican
Species:human
Gmt:i dont realy knoe
Belt:2nd dan
Why do you want to join (10+ words) :this clan is ahmazing and blackdemon told me 2
What can you offer?:ingame talent ig
Are you a Virgin?:yes
Invited by some one? (who?):Blackdemon
Playercard(Important):
Sp/mp replays might help us decide:
Attached Files
Nice split.rpl (151.0 KB, 2 views)
Knee spin.rpl (40.9 KB, 2 views)
Bluepuma you're in this clan for me lets just hear demon's opinon
i Think its the same.
Do you really think you're in control
Kind of sad that you guys would have kicked me to the curb with out even talking to me.

Sorry, I don't think that the clan is for me. I though you all were my friends but if you guys kicked me that fast for something I did to be nice then I am going to have to look for another clan.