Toribash
I agree with Splinter when it comes to Trifecta. Not awful, but they seemed unfinished. You're also not very experienced.

Mihanik: Those replays are all good, but I wouldn't say they're anything special. I'm gonna say no. If someone else wants to put a poll up for you they can though.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
Hmm..Okay then. I'm white right now.(As you can see) My other account is brown, it has been here ever since Feb 2009, Don't bother to know what the name is. If you want to know why i'm still brown, it's because I didn't play for 3 months from then to today. My skills...Kind of good. If i played at least 50 times every month I would be better.
Originally Posted by Diabloh View Post
Hmm..Okay then. I'm white right now.(As you can see) My other account is brown, it has been here ever since Feb 2009, Don't bother to know what the name is. If you want to know why i'm still brown, it's because I didn't play for 3 months from then to today. My skills...Kind of good. If i played at least 50 times every month I would be better.

You can change skin color at will?

!!!
hi
Well, now that all that information is out of the way, do you have anything that you think could actually help you get into [T]? Like good replays, SP competency, or something like that?
Hmm.

Looking at his posts, 3 were in this thread, 1 was a rating for a replay, 1 (2 before posts merged) was him making a replay thread (where he forgot to post the replay and double posted instead of editing), 1 was in the hall of shame, and the rest were all in recruitment threads for other clans, namely Neon (rejected), Torigod (not going to happen), Movie Masters (no reply yet), and Dead and Forgotten (either missed the MP trial or they haven't told him that he is in).

I could say that 'we should be different' and 'give him a chance', but in my opinion, he should get some more experience first, play MP a bit, upload some worthwhile replays, get to know people, just do something productive before sending applications out to every single clan that he sees. Give people a reason for them to want you in their clan. Good reasons too, things that you can really be proud of, accomplishments even, things like joining (and winning) competitions, or make good art or replays or get a higher belt so people know you have at least some experience.

Until I see that you have made some attempt to do this, I don't think you have put enough effort in to deserve a chance to join. Not yet, and probably not for a while if my assumptions are correct.

Edit: Oh, and:
Originally Posted by Diabloh View Post

Originally Posted by Redwards View Post
You need to capitalize the I!

Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
Your "I" wasn't capitalised. Better luck next time.

!!!
Last edited by Phoenix; Oct 16, 2009 at 10:34 PM.