Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Life View Post
The person should make an effort to meet some of us.
Don't even accept people that make apps that are brain cancer and didn't even make an proper effort.
The applicant should join the irc and/or ingame with us to get to know us.

Make an effort please.
IKas: Rejected for applying on Monk.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
My irl name is Aleksije,im Serbian im 13 years old.

I want to join this clan because as I have seen you guys are really awesome.Most of the clans I looked through, hardly anyone talked to each other and when they do its all spam and nonsense. I am looking for a memorable experience, I really don't want to clan hop, I feel that if a group of people accept me to be apart of their clan that I should repay them by being as loyal and useful as possible.

I love mods like aikidobigdojo.tbm but i hate no-grab mod's...
maxxxim004: Your application will be discussed.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Hello people of Aurora

I am here today to make a application for this highly skilled clan.

Just some basic stuff about me:
- My name is Henry and I'm 15 (yes i still go to school)
-i come from the UK and yes it is a horribly dark and mostly damp 'shithole'
-I am very active in game(before my break) and mostly active in forums (check art and texture threads most days)
-I have just come back from a break in toribash due to school and exams, however these have passed and i will become more active
- i have played Toribash for around 2 years and this is my 3 alt
- i got a name change from HydraHawk to Poko
-I do have a bad past but they where all connected with my old name and i feel like i have moved on from that immature stage of my life

My favourite mods are Akidio bases mods, such as ABD and Greykido and play them most of the time I'm on. i felt i have improved over the years and that i can be of use in most clan wars.

I have also seen a lot of members from Aurora in-game giving me a feeling that you guys are very active and i have also seen how skilled you guys are. I enjoy active clans and it only makes me want to join more ;-; *wipes tears and carries on* And i really like having highly skilled members in the same clan.

Player card:

I hope you enjoyed my app

Poko
Poko: Your application will be discussed.
Nick: Onsola
Name: Ary
Belt: 2cond Dan
I would like to join since my clan has been really inactive lately and I have seen that your clan is really good (i used to be in The Forsaken Ones)
My best mods are Lenshu3ng and wushu
Attached Files
100% awesome spar.rpl (520.7 KB, 4 views)
EPIC FIGHT.rpl (87.8 KB, 4 views)
HARD CORE JUMP.rpl (688.8 KB, 5 views)
ArmBand: Accepted for a trial period. Noel will send you a mensage on skype.
maxxxim004: Denied.
Poko: Accepted. Welcome.
Onsola: Denied.
Last edited by Life; Nov 27, 2014 at 08:43 PM.