Toribash
Originally Posted by sa1uk View Post
I got 2500tc for this video

Eh'm... I need 1k. *smile*
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by sa1uk View Post
Krae you can make videos

... No. I can make a collection of clips running to some bad song.
Nothing fancy, like a video.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
The torinews video-report of an event don't have to be fancy.
You just have to add the scores, who wins, etc.

(if it's fancy, you get more TCs)
Originally Posted by Melmoth View Post
The torinews video-report of an event don't have to be fancy.
You just have to add the scores, who wins, etc.

(if it's fancy, you get more TCs)

No way I'm gonna record events. :P
I'm usually not online or even AWAKE when events happen :P
And what if I send the replays to you ?

(when i record the replays for the best of the best grand finals, i wasn't at my home, i just let my computer on with toribash)
Originally Posted by Melmoth View Post
And what if I send the replays to you ?

(when i record the replays for the best of the best grand finals, i wasn't at my home, i just let my computer on with toribash)

How much monies?
If the video is decent (a title which specify the event, some replays for the qualifications, all the replays for the finals with the scores, the name of the winner at the end...) at least 2K.
If the video is awesome (all the replays in the video, the results, the scores, different shaders...) 5K or 6K.

You can also take screenshots from the replays. Around 200Tcs per published screenshots (if they're good enough).

They're many ways to help TN... Text, pics, videos, rants...