Toribash
Hmmm..
I votes Popc0rn and Organ. But that is just me.
Your What Hurts? Ahh Thats too bad. I thought you were in pain.
TheDoc. says: You're retarded, -SmarterChild- says: Yeah, I guess I am retarded.

organ is good popcorn is pretty good to i think we sould get a list of like 5 ppl and have them duel it out LOL
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Originally Posted by Gamer4200 View Post
organ is good popcorn is pretty good to i think we sould get a list of like 5 ppl and have them duel it out LOL

That is a good idea, we just need three more members cuz im assuming organ and popcorn are in lol
OG of TB
A man of few words
In-Game Name: Kornfan43
References: none
Belt:Black Belt 2nd Dan
Past Clans:none that I can remember
Why you want to join [Evolution]: This seems to be a well built up clan with a selection of good toribash players,
and i would like to become apart of it.
I have been playing this game since before 2.8, way before
even numbers show on the top window of toribash.
So I think that gives me an advantage over alot of other players, so dont be fooled by the low belt rank
Win % (find in player statistics): Wins: 1587
Loss: 1236
Win percentage: 56%

Peace.
We get through fire
We get through pain
We get with violence
We get with shame
In-Game Name:Kstate
References:I don't understand this. Whatcha mean?
Belt:Black
Past Clans:none
Why you want to join [Evolution]: You have very good players and are nice and i like playing toribash a lot and i see evo players in game a lot. If you want some replays i just need to know how to post them here and i will! Thanks!
References would be an actual clan member recommending you to the clan. The majority of the time if you don't have references you won't get in. (unless your cool reeeeaaaalll cool)
[NO]
(20:01:05)~veb loves Kenny
In-Game Name: toritori9

References: The voices in my head

Belt
:6th Dan Black

Past Clans:Fusion, Freelance, wHo

Why you want to join [Evolution]: I like this clan, it's never pushed to stand in the public limelight, Tripstone's a loyal leader, and this clan seems to be a tenacious bunch. You almost died, but you didn't. This also seem to have a close-knit community and that is the basis of my application
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com