Toribash
Shit is quite the lable

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

I would like to apply per methods 1, 6, 7, & 9.

1. Moop has received the succ. A thorough succ, no less. He can vouch for this.

6. I have been authorized to submit my application in the form of a portrait and as a video - with support from Moop and Aussienerd.

7. Some of you know me on a firsthand basis. Some of you don't. I'd like to think that I know most of you, and I'd like to think that some of you know me. But if you don't, here's a brief background. You've probably come across me a few times if you're a regular in-game - I'm probably most well known for my in-game prowess (doubt it), and for my time spent at Obey. Up until now; stretching back to my first account from 2009, I've only really appeared or have had peaks of activity once or twice a year: typically during the competitive season. I've been away from the clan scene for awhile and I've never given much thought into coming back and wanting to join one but, really, I just want a new group of people to talk to and with. Any friends that I have made, if any, have moved on now and there's quite a large disparity between why and how we came to meet and tolerate each-other and the demeanor that they present themselves with today. Some of them I simply cannot bear to be around with anymore. The reason for why I'd like to join Parrot is probably because there are a few names here that I wish I probably should have gotten to know better. And I would like to know, now.

Oh right, this section was supposed to be how Toribash dictates my life. Well, I mentioned that I joined in 2009 (under the account ken54), but really I've been eyeing Toribash since 2007 - I was 8 at this time. I'm 17 now, pushing 18; I've pretty much spent most of my pre and adolescent years on this godforsaken game and its godforsaken community. It has a certain toxic charm that keeps luring me back in. Hell, I might push to 27 if I can. I've tried to do a lot in terms of learning the game; I think I've been around many of the smaller sub-communities here - replaymaking, dueling, and I guess I marketed for a short while. The one that stuck was competitive multiplayer. And steelpackage.tbm. Also bearjousting.tbm.

Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
GO TEAM LLAMA
WOOOOOOOOOO

GREEN THUMBS
WOOOOOOOOOO

BIG GREEN DICK > PONYTAIL

MAKE LLAMAS VS PONIES 2 A REAL THING

ALL HAIL SPACELLAMA
WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
CAN'T KEEP MY DICK IN MY PANTS!

You can ask for my nudes by a variety of different means. I'm a regular in-game, in the IRC, and on Discord. I'd like to be familiar with each and every one of you. Inside. And out.