Toribash
Guys, Picles has some problems with sending an application, so I told him to send me one in PM. Here it is.

Who recommended: BioTrash;Malvado
Belt: 4th Dan Black Belt
Why: Hive seems to be one of those clans that you would enjoy being in. I've looked around your clan board, and have noticed very many nice people. Everyone seems to be having loads of fun in this clan, and I would love to be a part of it.
Modes: My best game modes are probably Aikido/Wushu.

A bit about myself: I'm 14 years old. I consider myself mature. Especially for my age. I'm in school. I would consider that my occupation, though it's not much work. I'm not a large fan of sports. I've never really considered playing them. I do hang out with my friends, a lot. I'm a musician, and I enjoy it. My spare time is spent, here, playing Toribash.

Thank you for your time, Picles.

It's an auto yes from me. His application is one of the best so far. What do you guys think?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Narutoh powahs are gay! :O
Originally Posted by BioTrash View Post
Guys, Picles has some problems with sending an application, so I told him to send me one in PM. Here it is.

Who recommended: BioTrash;Malvado
Belt: 4th Dan Black Belt
Why: Hive seems to be one of those clans that you would enjoy being in. I've looked around your clan board, and have noticed very many nice people. Everyone seems to be having loads of fun in this clan, and I would love to be a part of it.
Modes: My best game modes are probably Aikido/Wushu.

A bit about myself: I'm 14 years old. I consider myself mature. Especially for my age. I'm in school. I would consider that my occupation, though it's not much work. I'm not a large fan of sports. I've never really considered playing them. I do hang out with my friends, a lot. I'm a musician, and I enjoy it. My spare time is spent, here, playing Toribash.

Thank you for your time, Picles.

It's an auto yes from me. His application is one of the best so far. What do you guys think?

Fuck yeah.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
belt: black

why do I want to join:ive never been in a clan and the people i play in this clan are good and i need help

best mod:akido kinda good at wushu

personal info:im 13 i like football im black live in united state state texas im a boy im straight ass hell birthday 10/25/95

what im good at:idk right now
Dr Zoidberg
Naw, I don't like that application.
I don't think you will be accepted, but hey.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Narutoh powahs are gay! :O
Originally Posted by bambam2601 View Post
belt: black

why do I want to join:ive never been in a clan and the people i play in this clan are good and i need help

best mod:akido kinda good at wushu

personal info:im 13 i like football im black live in united state state texas im a boy im straight ass hell birthday 10/25/95

what im good at:idk right now

Please take your application elsewhere.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Belt.green
Why you want to join.cos i wanna clan
What your best mode is.wushu ive got a 25 streak in that
Anything else you feel like you might need to add.not rlly