Toribash
so if sanctuary gets raided is it a guarantee that the enemies will only come from the bridge? going to start building a big base soon
They can come from any angle, though they typically won't come over water. The bridge is one of several possible directions they can come from for sanctuary. That being said, just having a large defense number will stop raids from happening, so your defense doesn't need to be good, it just needs to be large. You could have 20 missile turrets in a doorless room and it'll stop raids.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
settlement system and the in depth crafting system really pisses me off
and so does half the game
it just doesn't seem like a fallout game anymore
i prefer the fallout 3 way of fallout, where you explored shit, and you inexplicably found items and weapons and just had a house where you put shit
fallout 4 tried too hard to be something it's not
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
you explored shit, and you inexplicably found items and weapons and just had a house where you put shit

Sounds exactly like how I play Fallout 4.
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
settlement system and the in depth crafting system really pisses me off
and so does half the game
it just doesn't seem like a fallout game anymore
i prefer the fallout 3 way of fallout, where you explored shit, and you inexplicably found items and weapons and just had a house where you put shit
fallout 4 tried too hard to be something it's not

You are not forced to do anything with crafting and settlement system.

So just do like you did in fallout 3. I think i you can even get a house from diamond city so get that and do your stuff.

fuck
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
thats whats great about fallout, you can pick and choose what features you want to use. I think VATS is OP and lame so I never use it (its annoying not having crits and getting special action point items) but its a lot more challenging and gives a more FPS feel.Yeah you could definitely play through the game hardly doing any settlement stuff. And its not like theres a lack of content ive got like 40 hours played and ive barely touched the main storyline.

VATS is op?
I only aim by myself because I'll hit more often
dreamy suicide act
VATS gets exponentially more broken the more Agility and Luck (particularly Luck perks) you have. You can almost have infinite crits.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Fallout feels much more like an FPS
The combat is always "bad" in Bethesda games for some reason for me. But Fallout 4 really nailed it, it feels more playable.
I like the balance much more and I use VATS much less now
ナゲット