Toribash
kbye,
ooohhhh your internets fixed term, mine goes on until i say stop.. REALLY ANNOYING

EDIT: building computer, out for a while
Last edited by timmychan; May 2, 2009 at 11:01 AM.
Guys... maybe you noticed but I'm not very active atm, not at the forums and not ingame. Thats because I got kinda bored of tb... and I don't want to spend so much time on the Pc (have a lot of RL stuff going on atm.)

I don't want to leave, but I think I need a break of the games, the forums and so on, as you know its always very funny, but its not very "productive" and costs a lot of time.

I will be in the 12th grade in some weeks so I should work for the school alot more than I did before (My marks a not the best).
I want to finish my drivers license as fast as possible.
I have to train Taekwondo because I want to become better and get to another level, but this needs time.
Also the weather gets better and I'm doing a lot of stuff with my friends.
And (nobud knows what I'm talking about xD) I was solo for too long and need to find a girl... and as you know there are NO girls in TB ^^

Hope you understand me.

Because I will become really inactive maybe you kick me or stuff...
but I think if I will come back, I can join Addicted again. Because you guys showed me how a clan should be... you helped me a lot and it was always a lot of fun with all of you.

mh yeah I think thats all for now ^^ I won't say bai... I say: See you ^^
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
I will not kick you moltee ,your an awesome pal, take a break, good luck with driver licence and the girls =)

See you bro.
Hai, taking a break from tb, don't know when i'll be back maybe 1 week maybe a month not sure, i have alot of stuff going on at the moment so i dont have much time to play tb or post in he forums

so i guess bai guys and see you later, i dont know weather you'll kick me or not but yer bai :/
GAH! I typed this once and my internet failed so here it goes again.

On June 15th I'm going to Tennessee for a month to work dangling from a rope 70 feet above the ground... supported by my 130lb Uncle while I'm 110; that's gonna work great. I'm going to try to bring my desktop with me, but then I would have to hope that the hotel that we're staying at has free WiFi.