Toribash
Just a reminder, everyone who plays should idle in #HoN on irc.toribash.com, it's how we get games together.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
Warbeast is awesome. I love soloing kongor at level 7.

I like Ophelia more than Warbeast. Soloing kongor by the time you have 2 creeps with you. Ophelia is the hardest character to play right though. She wasn't *really* that hard. She's just ALOT to manage.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
How do you guys think about the stats being compressed?
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Ophelia is the hardest hero to play, without exception. Having to control the abilities and actions of 4 units effectively takes a lot of skill and concentration.
and microing is very hard on Ophelia. I never tried her but I'd doubt I'll be even to play well and not be shouted at by my teammates.
Last edited by Aspire; May 4, 2010 at 04:42 PM.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
Warbeast is awesome. I love soloing kongor at level 7.

I did it once in a 5v5.
The people where like.
Hax.
There plague rider was like.
Dude.
You hacker.
I'm sending this to [S2]Jason and you will get banned bro.
My team was like :DDDD
piss
Oh god deadwood's ulti

was playing with a deadwood, and holy shit his ulti is a fucking 1 hit. I might try him some time, any thoughts?
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Oh god deadwood's ulti

was playing with a deadwood, and holy shit his ulti is a fucking 1 hit. I might try him some time, any thoughts?

I was looking at deadwood for a while now, never got around to playing him though. Me and Eleeleth are gonna 1v1 so maybe i'll give him a try.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
if any one has on i would really like an invite
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit