Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I feel so very offended that I am not at LEAST the same rank as Misanthropic.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Mmm! I really like the change. But how about one more rank for those who don't have access yet to the private board? Actually those who don't aren't very active either so pretty much everyone who is posting these days has the pass right? .

What could be lower than unnamed? XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Mmm! I really like the change. But how about one more rank for those who don't have access yet to the private board? Actually those who don't aren't very active either so pretty much everyone who is posting these days has the pass right? .

I was thinking of removing ranking all together (except with leaders and stuff). This way it makes things a lot simpler and less to do with 'rank'. We're all equal here anyway so ranking here pretty much shows how long someone has been in the clan.
Last edited by MysticMog; Aug 14, 2009 at 05:03 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Originally Posted by Dashterror View Post
Booo! I feel offended as well. I feel like a beginner.

For once, I agree with this lowlife village peope idiot.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY

Famous.

:I

I like the new rank names, though you should totally have one called "The Obfuscated". Sounds even weirder than "The Obscure". :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Yeah Jim happy family!

Poor axel

what a shame to let the new names go to waste though, they're so nice

Our rank here reflects the accuracy of ingame rank :>

btw did everyone who joined after the clan was started get a welcome thread? Like maybe we could document those.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Yeah Jim happy family!

Poor axel

what a shame to let the new names go to waste though, they're so nice

Our rank here reflects the accuracy of ingame rank :>

btw did everyone who joined after the clan was started get a welcome thread? Like maybe we could document those.

Ive been here since the whole start and i deserve to be remembable for this clan. Also admin powah.