Toribash
you know all this time i thought you guys meant an actual glaive(polearm) instead of some fantasy weapon from the 80s
QUACK
I downloaded the game, and I really don't get the point....The story sucks. In all honesty that game can Smd
lurking
Mission: Exterminate
Seems like heavy activity ahead. We've got cod fanboys incoming. Leave no one alive.
GLAAAAAAIVE! It's like playing space Krull.

It's far from perfect though (ignoring the baaaw over it's ricochets). Only 25 DM on melee attacks & you can't throw it when sliding, jumping etc.

On the upside it has armour ignore on throws, it pings around hilariously, looks cool, Krull, and is silent... Um, well it counts as silent, it actually makes a lot of noise! Perfect if you want to stealth with style.

Oh and you can do other stuff when it's been thrown like shooting, poking switches blah blah. It also seems to have a faster recovery time than other melee weapons.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Recovery time as in when it goes limp it can get it back up quickly or have you been throwing your other weapons?

wat is recovery time
Originally Posted by siku View Post
you know all this time i thought you guys meant an actual glaive(polearm) instead of some fantasy weapon from the 80s

someone never played dark sector aaa

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Glaive's out! Unfortunately for the moment you can only get it by a. putting down $10 in platinum or b. being on during a ? alert that drops the blueprint (It's not available in the market). The amount of backlash makes me wonder if they might go back on that choice.

In any case Skul and I dropped the platinum for it and we've been having a fair bit of fun with it. The charge attack, as we predited, throws it, and it ricochets off of enemies and environments (Ricochets off enemies seem random, but according to Skul they're more or less predictable) before returning to you. The throw does a fair bit of damage, too - and you can get headshots with it.

I might just buy some platinum and get it, seems like it'd be fun to use.

Imagine max charge speed + damage mods.