Toribash
Rename thread to "applications + turning Parrot members heads into textures"

For real though we should probably leave some space for possible applicants lol
FIRED UP
Applicants can work around our madness
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Applicants can work around our madness

I managed \o/

I recommend making applications long so they will be noticed c;
Nipples, NOW LEMME IN PARROT
Last edited by Dominic; Apr 17, 2015 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Did that on purpose Moop :P Totally
Toribash? completed it mate

Originally Posted by HaHaLOLOL View Post
I'm not going to lie I'm quite nervous about posting this app, I've had my eyes on WAPOW for a while now and I really don't want to mess this up haha.

I think you're posting in the wrong place sir

Originally Posted by Matt76 View Post
Hey guys,
I've met Moop and a couple of more guys ingame and they were friendly, I also noticed they kinda care from my dancing, Moop, i need a date time and a place ;)
The main idea of me applying to this clan is just from the reason I want to meet you guys and start being friendly with everyone here I can help whenever needed, I'm on toribash since 2010, Mostly active in the forums and ingame! I really hope You guys take a good thoughts from this app and I hope to be accepted.
If anything here is not explained well and or missing specific things just quote me and i'll sure to repost the missing thing!
Me dancing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXMdw5VjhIY

I see your fat Indian kid, and I raise you 1 slightly plump ginger kid:

damn sister, keep up!

I think I speak for everyone at Parrot when I say show us your dance moves and we'll love you forever.

In case you want inspiration, here are mine:

seriously though, that was me some years ago
Last edited by Moop; Apr 17, 2015 at 07:34 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Originally Posted by Matt76 View Post
But I dance like retarded xD So, What's the decision? :P

I believe I have made my terms clear. You could probably win over some of my clanmates though

I don't approve of any deleting of posts, so confusing to ser half the conversation. Is there any rule against undelete a post if OP deleted it?
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
I don't approve of any deleting of posts, so confusing to ser half the conversation. Is there any rule against undelete a post if OP deleted it?

I think it's obvious what happened anyway ;)