Toribash
I like your sp replays..
But not so impressed by your mp.

But i wouldent mind giving you a testing thread.. just to see what you can do.
Last edited by eyCoco; Jul 21, 2009 at 02:32 PM.
[Urban]|OLDA
hmm...I feel the same. I'd like to seeya in game. Thought the replays were pretty alright

Gaga...I've seen you play aikido in-game, and I know you're good. Wasn't really feeling your replays though. I'd like to pass judgement for now and see what everyone else thinks.
[Urban]
doodoodoodoodoo
I remember rafufu from back in the day. I believe we should pass him to testing.

yes
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
Belt: Brown belt (I cleared the issue with Ern, im actually around 9th dan right now.)

Preferred Mods: Taekkyon,Akido/Sambo Tell you the truth i'll play everything exept wushu pretty good.

Old Clans: Parrot, and Urban

Why do you want to join?: I love this clan and its players. And scince I quit I realized that even more, the players are skilled and respected in the community. And I've been feeling like I've been sitting on the sidelines of Toribash scince I quit the clan.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: I am learning gimp and its functions incredebly fast learning something new every day. I aways try my best in fights. And try not to dissapoint.
Other Qualities: I would say im a good replay maker (I preffer to do madmans but can and will do clean shots if needed.) Im a nice person with a much better temper than before so you won't expect me to go crazy any time soon.
You will need to include 3-5 replays. ( SP prefered )
Oh yes.
Also please notice in the replays "not done yet!" and "the big rundown" how few points uke has, that didn't happen by accident.
Attached Files
not done yet !.rpl (276.4 KB, 7 views)
the big rundown.rpl (121.1 KB, 8 views)
RApid multi fire !.rpl (162.6 KB, 9 views)
decap7.rpl (73.6 KB, 8 views)
vs ern.rpl (79.8 KB, 9 views)
oh no its wooo....i know you're a good player...but your reputation is horrible
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Yeah I thought youd say that :P.
and im here to tell you that I've changed for the better. The break i took from TB (hope you noticed) was not for fun I took time and relaxed and I won't be starting any toruble. I promise you that. Now if my past alone is enough to throw you off I can't do anything about that.
Last edited by wu12; Jul 22, 2009 at 12:53 AM.
well, for the sake of giving you a chance, i wont bring myself into testing and judging. Let the new members take this one on

Fresh start eh ?
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Thanks for the chance rutz. And yep I got a fresh start and im enjoying not being a trouble maker :3

OH and
Fresh out of the oven to.
Last edited by wu12; Jul 31, 2009 at 06:56 PM.