Toribash
why are we always the last to finish our fights in the winners bracket
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
well we were kinda rushed to do these games since one of their players "needed" to play 2 more games but then snook siad he had already played all his games and that he didn't want to play anymore because they lost so we were rushed and there was nothing to be done really
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
well we were kinda rushed to do these games since one of their players "needed" to play 2 more games but then snook siad he had already played all his games and that he didn't want to play anymore because they lost so we were rushed and there was nothing to be done really

Any reason for the "needed"?

He's going on holidays tomorrow, pretty sure I even said this to Moop before the round even started.

I didn't say he played all his games, other members of my clan were saying that.
He was meant to play today if we had a chance of winning the war but due to the score being 8-5 there was no further reason for us to actually try and having Eddylee get some matches in was more of a priority since he hadn't played any for us at that point.

I also wanted to get matches done over two days to make sure my players could play and if I recall you were the one asking to play it all on the day so not sure where you're getting this "rush" idea from.

Don't try to make me out to be some bad guy or something, either you clearly don't understand basic strategy when it comes to CL or you're just being a dick.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Easy easy easy.

Parrot has always been friends with Elite, we're not going to let one war change that. We knew Blade needed to get his games in before the holiday, and with that we got on at convenience to make that possible, when Blade's game no longer affected the outcome, it became irrelevant.

No salt needed from either party. Let's all just relax
That's not fucking good enough. Get on your bloody knees and lick their feet. That'll teach you to never utilise inverted commas, you rude disgusting boy. Absolutely unacceptable.
iTemp you need a fantasy check
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave