Toribash
Well.....it's not going anywhere 0.o

(Oshi,its back?? fixed.)

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Belt: 4thdan (4978Qi) BTW i have account 2nd dan.
Old clans: Drones
Why do you want to join: I want to join because this clan is very cool i want to make new friends and become famous xD.
Best mods: Aikido Wushu Judo And Taekkyon.
Activity: Forum activity (1-10) 10 Ingame activity (1-10) 7
What can you bring to the table: im not bad in making videos im good player ingame and i have potential.
Other: Sorry for my belt but im very good i can beat 7th dan players and sorry about my posts i have only 59 because the hack deleted them.
Here is one art i made i hope you like it.
Last edited by boltskii; Dec 28, 2010 at 01:36 AM.
Originally Posted by boltskii View Post
Belt: 4thdan (4978Qi) BTW i have account 2nd dan.

when you reach 7th dan we may discuss it

Originally Posted by 2blu View Post
man i say yes to boltski i new him for long time and he is good in game and other:.

Originally Posted by boltskii View Post
Thanks 2blu but they will not accept me because im only 4th dan ;(

-.-
"they" includes 2blu.This is a personal matter between you two,do not bring down a clan towards their own members just because reading a thread is too hard for you.
If anyone really really has a problem with their friends not getting into the clan because they do not meet the requirements,feel free to drop me a PM and I'll gladly hold a poll for you to gain new leadership.
The role as a leader is hard enough purely because leaders are supposed to do whats best for the whole clan AND it's reputation.Bottom line is I'm doing just that.Yes,boltskii might be good in-game etc. however this does not mean he gets 3000 free qi,that would show a lack of control and those who were previously dismissed will have been seen as mistreated.Seriously I'll explain thoroughly to anyone who does not understand how it affects us.

boltskii,you seem like a cool dude and what not,but understand our rules and respect our decission.Seriously,we'll be happy to evaluate you when you reach the requirements.

Yep,it's late here and I'm getting tired of seeing this happen.Need to get some rest.
g'night.
Last edited by CoKe; Dec 30, 2010 at 01:40 AM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Well, said.
Umm, nice try with the art, but you didnt gain any points with that attempt. :O
...................Unibash Teacher...................