Toribash
Saw that, was great

This is my all time favourite Dota 2 video. Just makes me laugh so much

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

man, dem feels when you win a clannie.
played as a standin solo mid, I usually play the #5 role.
and rocked it
man, dem feels
http://dotabuff.com/matches/244845160

gg || deviance, for those who dont recognise the avatar
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
been working on my carry while playing with my friends in the normal pool.
having to play a sorta midgame semi-carry with them though
http://dotabuff.com/matches/248320812
http://dotabuff.com/matches/248851185

really over Furions split push lately.
furion is now on my hate list with naix
Good job on the gyro game, That's quite a lot of last hits even for a 1 hour long game.

Few things I'd like to point out on with the weaver game though.

Heaven's Halberd on weaver seems a bit useless same with the Sange and Yasha. The halberd should of really been something like a Monkey King Bar due to the talisman of evasion of Furion, not to mention kotl's miss chance debuff.
If you really wanted to keep the halberd, then I would of changed the Sange and Yasha to a Manta Style (Would allow you to remove the blind effect without having to waste Time Lapse).

Overall done well, just build choice on weaver is a bit off.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Good job on the gyro game, That's quite a lot of last hits even for a 1 hour long game.

Few things I'd like to point out on with the weaver game though.

Heaven's Halberd on weaver seems a bit useless same with the Sange and Yasha. The halberd should of really been something like a Monkey King Bar due to the talisman of evasion of Furion, not to mention kotl's miss chance debuff.
If you really wanted to keep the halberd, then I would of changed the Sange and Yasha to a Manta Style (Would allow you to remove the blind effect without having to waste Time Lapse).

Overall done well, just build choice on weaver is a bit off.

The gyro game was silly, playing with friends that didnt want to push, so i had to push lanes for 30 minutes by myself, could have ended that game in 25 mins if the supports had been usefull in the early game.
gyro is also the easiest hero in the world to farm with. engage flak cannon, shadowblade into a teamfight/enemy push, kill a hero or two and 3 waves of creeps all at once.
that game in the early game, was the most dominant ive ever played, solo mid, win the lane, gang top, veng and SD carry on pushing the lane while i solo kill the void and the lion, go back mid, win the lane some more, roam bot, kill tide. i was like 7-0 by level 8.
we nearly lost it because a gyro cannot solo an sf or void, and my team refused to push, 40 minutes and i was ready to end and my team just goes back to the bushes to farm, was so angry
void and SF then kill me 5 times and nearly end it befor i finished my butterfly and bkb.

the weaver build was very situational.
was probably the worst team ive played with in years, uncooperative, insulting and shit all rolled into one, the lycan and naga had the nerve to try tell me how to play... and the DP, well the DP just yolod, fed through the early game, destroyed in the mid game, but didnt want to push and was useless in the late game.

finished the halbeard up last because i had gold, they were in our base and i had to stop furion then and there befor he ended.
furion was the only one i was worried about, the rest werent good at all.
i was hitting like a train with geminate + crits & deso anyway, so the bonus HP, evasion and disarm felt like a really strong choice.
and im a better support than carry, ive got a bad habit of buying what the team needs, more than what i need and think that manta is a usefull, but overrated item.

the S&Y i totally agree with you, its just how the game went, team was doing shit, so i got my yasha early instead of going for linkens first, gold was looking good, so i finished up some crits, furion was hitting hard, so S&Y was the cheapest way to get some HP into me, figured the maim couldnt hurt.

the talisman on furion only came up in the last few minutes of the game, would have progressed into MKB obviously when i had the chance.
really wasnt worried about KOTL using blinding light...

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
I don't like your team setup in the second game

a team of unks, in theory it worked ok in the laning phase.
solo weaver offlane, solo mid DP, lycan in the bush and naga + lion in the safelane.
outside of that, team was horrible, tides ravage ate us to pieces and we had no way to combat the split push, other than me wasting about 2000g on tp scrolls throughout the game and farming up the pushed lanes.
i was amazed that we lasted as long as we did tbh, a lycan with 267 gpm is just a waste of space.
Last edited by BenDover; Jul 25, 2013 at 12:06 PM.
Fnatic.

They wont win, but n0tail is amazing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech