Toribash
(Repost)
Name: Antonio
Belt/Qi (User Card): Brown, almost black.
Past Clans: Sexy
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): body textures (not so much head)
Infraction History: one (useless bump)
A little about yourself (From? sth about you and your life? favourite mods? etc): From Venezuela, but left there when I was 3. I like soccer and lacrosse. My favorite mods are lenshu, aikido and judo.
Replays: Post here at least 3 replays

Attached Files
--new decap.rpl (38.6 KB, 5 views)
--meh first cool decap.rpl (49.6 KB, 5 views)
0000sexy decap grab.rpl (52.9 KB, 4 views)
----TEH WTF sauce.rpl (110.1 KB, 4 views)
So like

@jetsnix: As I said on irc, thread in oven is already posted. Need few more votes.
@Drakeh: Application is weak and incomplete. Rejected.
@Bro: Not bad apply, I will post the thread.
@fenixblast: Another guy from Sexy, sup. Application is not rly good. I will post the thread when I will be sure that you do care.
Last edited by Powas; Dec 13, 2010 at 10:53 PM.
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
So like

@jetsnix: As I said on irc, thread in oven is already posted. Need few more votes.
@Drakeh: Application is weak and incomplete. Rejected.
@Bro: Not bad apply, I will post the thread.
@fenixblast: Another guy from Sexy, sup. Application is not rly good. I will post the thread when I will be sure that you do care.

Ok, thank you kind sir. :3
jetsnix: kay, accepted: Gratz, I'll invite You to clan system and add You to rooster. Remeber to be IRC, in-game and forum active :)
You'll get pass to oven- our private forum- when we'll be sure that You'll stay with us (I'll catch You at IRC).
Last edited by Powas; Dec 15, 2010 at 07:30 PM.
Originally Posted by Thrandir View Post
jetsnix: kay, accepted: Gratz, I'll invite You to clan system and add You to rooster. Remeber to be IRC, in-game and forum active
You'll get pass to oven- our private forum- when we'll be sure that You'll stay with us (I'll catch You at IRC).

Thank you very much I will be as forum/ingame active as i can, but due to massive school overload, i may only have about 1-2 hours a day. :O But i will be more active on the weekends, trust me
@DGE42: ohai. I will post thread in oven, however try to update your apply and write sth more. I know you but the rest of the clan not rly, so make a good impresion : d
retired