Toribash
Yes. Although I was a bit disappointed after seeing your responses in the off-topic region of the forum.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Oh man, I don't see how I could do that. I mean, I have screenshots and other business from back in the day with my full textures - I even have the actual files for those texts in my customs folder.
But, how could I prove I didn't sell them back then? I'll have to think about this, doubt I have much chance of getting all that stuff back.
On the bright side, I have to get 512^2 items for your awesome set anyway - Doesn't make much difference whether I sell the lame textures for some extra coin or not.

Thanks for trying to take care of it, Alpha <3. I'll message sir Hanz0 if I think of anything.
Just tell him this:

"Oh man, I don't see how I could do that. I mean, I have screenshots and other business from back in the day with my full textures - I even have the actual files for those texts in my customs folder."

And show him the items and screenshots.
That should be enough proof, I'm pretty sure hanz0 knows a respected player when he sees one.
I mean he deals with scammers all the time, this is just a very weird glitch or something.
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by Mikechup View Post
Oh man, I don't see how I could do that. I mean, I have screenshots and other business from back in the day with my full textures - I even have the actual files for those texts in my customs folder.
But, how could I prove I didn't sell them back then? I'll have to think about this, doubt I have much chance of getting all that stuff back.
On the bright side, I have to get 512^2 items for your awesome set anyway - Doesn't make much difference whether I sell the lame textures for some extra coin or not.

Thanks for trying to take care of it, Alpha <3. I'll message sir if I think of anything.

Hello Mike, this is my opinion. I'm not trying to sound agressive, but simply putting cards on the table:

"Hello H** , I have received the message from Alpha. (or something like that) I'd like to know in which way am I supposed to prove that I didn't sell the items. As it is known, as a regular user/player, I don't have tools or access to search on the records of the game. So I can't figure out where to look or what evidence to look for, specially because the only record that the game keeps about this matter, and is available to the users (meaning the transaction history), which should be of use in this case, is actually useless.

It would be easy if you were asking me to prove that I bought some item, or that I sold an item, because the Toribot sends private messages and such, in short it is an action taken by me that creates several reactions on the server side, that I can trace. Logically, no information is generated when nothing is performed.

Maybe the Toribot system has an independent record that can be explored and it is more reliable than the transaction history? I also have screenshots and other business from back in the day with my full textures - I even have the actual files for those texts in my customs folder.

--Thanks for taking the time to read this. Looking forward to your answer."
Last edited by Jahman; Jul 19, 2012 at 09:10 PM.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Yes. Although I was a bit disappointed after seeing your responses in the off-topic region of the forum.

Well , your disappointed just because I'm against all kinds of dubstep (even though its just my single opinion)?
I'm disappointed because you don't look further than what the general public tells you.
And you should not be "against" something if they do not "hurt" you or your friends.
That is pointless.

Live and let live.
I'm an artist.
Well then, that was interesting.

So Tim, been playing a lot of forza. This game is amazing man. I'm learning how to drift atm with manual w/ clutch and it's a blast!
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
So you have 4 instead of 3, lol.
Lets play soon! I'm a beast in that game, hihi.
I'm an artist.