Toribash
Originally Posted by KooopeR View Post
Mhmm, nothing special, watching a movie, having a snack (too young to have vodka :0) just as usual...

Wait a few years. you might like it. I make it a point to only drink on saturday night. I'm really busy during the weekdays because I'm taking up my masters monday, wednesday and thursday morning to afternoon and aside from that I also run this small restaurant with my friends. I consider getting drunk as fuck my reward for all the work that I've done every week.

I miss being too young to drink and being too young to do all sorts of thing simply because it was so much easier for me back then, but life gets better ) I'm not too old, but I'm old enough to tell my younger buddies that.
Last edited by illv; Sep 14, 2013 at 04:27 PM.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Yo, thinking about applying but I'm going to post here for a bit first so I can get to know you guys better if you don't mind
right on
Originally Posted by goughy1210 View Post
@illv: Thanks I was just wondering :

No prob, bro.
I got drunk once 5L doctor said dodged the thing when they clear your stomach so poop. Well beer is still on the menu but I got bored of clubs full of douches and bitches. I go to bar with friends ( yes girls included) and drink beer smoke nargile (sisha) and eat. I love pizza and souvlaki and burgers. Got some internal assesments and an internal essay to do this week ( sum off 11k world research included on all of them)
CREAM ON !
Originally Posted by trickbob View Post
Yo, thinking about applying but I'm going to post here for a bit first so I can get to know you guys better if you don't mind

That's actually a good idea. Do you know anyone from metal? I think I've seen you ingame a couple of times.
-----
Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
I got drunk once 5L doctor said dodged the thing when they clear your stomach so poop. Well beer is still on the menu but I got bored of clubs full of douches and bitches. I go to bar with friends ( yes girls included) and drink beer smoke nargile (sisha) and eat. I love pizza and souvlaki and burgers. Got some internal assesments and an internal essay to do this week ( sum off 11k world research included on all of them)

Yeah, I'm really sick of clubs too. I'm really involved with various music scenes here in my country and I only go out to support my friends. Clubs and gigs are so full of posers and know it alls. I don't know what souvlaki is. You're from Greece, right? that's so cool. It's a place that I really want to visit. good luck on that essay, it seems like a lot of work.
Last edited by illv; Sep 14, 2013 at 04:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, i know bob, at least a bit, but i guess that he don't know much guys here. Anytime that's an good idea, take your time man.
Originally Posted by goughy1210 View Post
@illv: Thanks I was just wondering :}

@KoopeR: Be the bad man you were born to be ;)

No problem. Just feel free to ask whatever.
-----
Ok. I googled souvlaki . damn, it looks delicious lol.
Last edited by illv; Sep 14, 2013 at 05:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump