Toribash
Originally Posted by itsbruce View Post
i don't understand why you fight for him, nor will i ever.

I fight for him because he is a brother of Fyre. I don't like him, nor will I ever unless he gets his shit together, but he is still one of us. We have a certain brotherhood about us. That is what makes a clan great. The fact that you don't like someone, but that you would fight for him, shows just how good a clan you are.
Bruce, you are overreacting. No need to leave the clan over him. I dont like him either, but rather than causing drama, i just ignore him if he gets annoying. He hasnt done anything major enough to be kicked, but he has done A LOT of smaller annoying things. And a few big things, like leaving the clan for a month at least. And yes, leaving. You left. You may not have quit the clan, but you werent a part of us. Poppo you were one of the biggest reasons we went through our inactivity stage. And bruce was one of the few people who helped pick up YOUR slack. And now youve come back to try to make up for it but youre just making it worse. Threatening people is not the way to maintain order. Especially not empty threats. Bruce is speaking his mind. You then threaten him for it and proceed to speak your mind. That is the epitome of being hypocritical. And quit abusing your abilities as forum moderator to make your threats and to edit posts that dont need editing. If you warn somebody for something, you better make damn sure you follow through with it. One thing we definitely do not need is a bunch of empty threats breaking us all apart. Both you and bruce need to grow up a little and learn that you arent going to be able to get along with everyone around you. If someone does something wrong, tell them about it. Dont rush to become violent.
No.
@Dag, you sir, are the voice of Peace and Negotiations. I agree with you, as skull said, "100%" and I think yes, Poppo is being a bit unreasonable as far as him thinking he has total authority right now, but so is Bruce for reacting as such. I think we should all make an effort to put this shit behind us, and try our best to change for the better. Without positive change and teamwork, than what is this clan?
#Swag
fuuuuuuuse. Its then, not than
Anywho, like he said, lets put it behind us and keep on going. Poppo, earn your respect. You cant just wave around your authority like its a wand and magically get respect back. Its quite the opposite.
But anyways, learn from this moment, then put it behind you. With pride comes shame, but with that shame comes wisdom(kaz is gonna get on to me for not getting that correct). Both of you need to admit your wrongs and learn from them.
No.
As am i. You shouldve seen me at church this morning. Taking care of the kids in the playroom thingy was tiring. Getting beat up by a 5 year old girl is the worst, because you can only tickle in defense.
No.
Hahaha, well I'm glad you had fun... tickling a 5yr old little girl... Probably shouldn't tell too many about that, some could take it wrongly.
#Swag