Endurance Onslaught 6.0
its really good, as you can probably tell from the previous 15 pages, biotics = win
no other class can compare
Lol no, Biotics are full shit. Their ability has an achingly long cooldown. Go the class (can't remember the name) that allows you to use all weapons and armour. Makes the game so much easier.
soldier, easy = rubbish, a challenge is biotics, its also funny to watch puny people fly across the map after i use biotic throw on their arse
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Don't know about the cracked/non cracked stuff.

But you can start the DLC missions anywhere in the game, as long as you have access to the
galaxy map.

I'd suggest completing Mass Effect one COMPLETELY, because there will be so much
fun little things in Mass Effect two if you did. From old "friends" to different conversations.

admitting my evil right now in saying that i got a crack for the dlc. which wasnt reliable, played the zaeed and normandy mission, but then when i went back in, it wasnt picking teh crack up, so the dlc doesnt work and ultimatly, i cant open my save without the dlc working.
will buy the game and play it again befor #3 comes out, gna plan on getting a new pc just befor the release aswell. my pc is starting to take a bit of strain from the newer games.

also, finished #1 befor i played it the last time, its a pity the galaxy map stops working in #1 once you defeat saren, got a few assignments i still needed to finish

love this game so much...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I'd say Vanguard for the more experienced players, and Sentinel (tech armor <3) for the beginners.

Will play Infiltrator next.

I'd have to say Sentinel was easier on Insanity.
Only played Vanguard and Sentinel on Insanity though.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Mass Effect is one of the most focused single player experiences I've ever played. I enjoyed ME2 and I like the party members a lot better this time around. Mass Effect 2 is the greatest game ever simply because it is a FPS and RPG combined into basically an interactive Movie.
You can kill Samara and exchange her with Morinth O:

I'll just drop this here:

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...ndex/931488/61
Last edited by AlphasoniK; May 17, 2010 at 12:51 AM.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
At the suicide mission again, going to gain Jack's loyalty back before I do it so that she won't die.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
Just got hold of loads of DLC, and man is it worth it. New guns, new squad members and new missions. That Hammerhead business in particular was exceptionally awesome. I really wish there was more to it. D:
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol