Toribash
Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
Sorry about /invade.

Well, sure, I didn't read the clan whatev' to see what exactly this clan was.
I remember there was talk about fl0w and fr3styl and whatnot (ignore the vagueness) so I offhandedly assumed you were somewhat partially similar. Don't ask for details about what I heard.. it was a few months ago. I've slept a lot since then.

Also, you're right about I talked to William prior to this clan becoming official. At the time I was in a unofficial clan, so I politely declined. Either way, I got disrespected by the clan I was in, packed up and left.

However, I am not looking for a clan tag.. That's absurd. If I wanted a clan tag so badly, there are plenty of easier alternatives. (Drones, bleu, etc...) I just wanted to be part of something bigger than a bunch of disconnected people who know nothing about each other, or even share a semi-fluent language. (In other words, you guys, at least the people I've seen, seem pretty close.) I was glancing through the clan page, looking for something where I thought I'd fit in. I remembered William, and he seemed pretty cool, the kind of person who probably is in a group with other good (as a person) people. So I decided to give this a try.

Sorry that I already rubbed you the wrong way, it certainly wasn't my goal. Also, sorry for writing this long-ass post.

So, tl;dr= You were right about some things, wrong about some others, and if you want, I'll piss off. Lol.

Adieu.

actually alaister, if you use this for an application to join us, you would have a high chance of joining. but i really want to see you fight in wushu ;p and guys, i played with alaister before, david said that he's a cool guy and i like how he spars. i think he has some potential.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

^That is how proper app's post should look. If I succeeded to piss u off enough to write what u feel it was on purpose. :P
For this: YES.
Sup guys.

Uric Here.

I know a lot of your members. And you're all awesome and pro and stuff. And I would like to be a single ally please.
I'm sure that Bojan and Pirate will vouch for me.
Basically, all I'll do is take part in your clan threads and comment on comments or make things of things.
Also, I see at least two fl0w members ingame daily.

So, what's the answer?
"You're a fag, fuck off" or "K fag, you can be an ally"?
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Sup guys.

Uric Here.

TEXT

So, what's the answer?
"You're a fag, fuck off" or "K fag, you can be an ally"?

dude, read the thread, then u might see that getting in contact in game is one of the better ways of getting in touch as we have some guys who loves to rape posts like this... (I've mentioned no names...)

And yeah from me:
K fag, you can be an ally.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
alaister seems to be a sensible and well spoken guy. two very reputable qualities, in my book... if that counts for anything (i know it doesnt(but i like to think it does(never mind))).
alaister, bist du deutscher, streicher oder helvetier?
griass di
sorry I was off some days, kinda busy again etc... =)

I guess it will be like that for the next months xD

anyway, I was reading last pages, and just like to say if alaister wanted to join we could test him, know him better etc.. =)

I remember his name from somewhere, idk where xDD

and yes to Uric xDD

and Hey izno! :P
Last edited by Xhiba; Apr 12, 2011 at 11:17 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Izno, ja, ich ben ein berlinner. :3
But I don't speak german :l I moved when I was really little.

And with that, I'm done posting in the wrong spot!
Sorry!
Last edited by Alaistier; Apr 13, 2011 at 12:35 AM.