Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm more active on the forums, but I rarely post

I hope you will change that.
Building models

Did you accidentally put a 7 after your age? :O

Listen, I think I might let you in, but you have to change your avvy to something better and also change that almost sickly colour in your sig.
That will pretty much guarantee you a spot.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I am reading it now. I'm still not laughing.
And it doesn't seem like a spurr of the moment kind of thing either.
Corey, bro, are you drunk?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
oh AF, i shall text you later.
when i have studied.
you better have txts
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
I think I am going to merge this thread into the bin. We don't need it, as we have the Wibbles thread.
Of course I have texts.

BTW guys, if I was acting wierd, it wasn't because annika was a girl, it was because I new a secret.
Normally I just treat her like one of the guys.
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Of course I have texts.

BTW guys, if I was acting wierd, it wasn't because annika was a girl, it was because I new a secret.
Normally I just treat her like one of the guys.

Sweet cover up.

Also, get 'er to download mIRC, we can get an NZ server up.
Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
as soon as a girl comes into play u guys fully flip its kinds gay

so right

Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Loach is old AND IS REALLY MATURE....

lol
Tbh i have nothing to say to that. Dammit! apart from the obvious but thats stupid
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|