Ranking
I was playing a draft when I saw that Teemo got picked so in hopes of countering him, I took Aatrox which was the best champion AVAILABLE that I could use against him. It was going pretty well.

Then the Godyr came and camped my lane. WHY DOES A MOTHER FUCKING TEEMO NEED HELP?! Total bullshit.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I was playing a draft when I saw that Teemo got picked so in hopes of countering him, I took Aatrox which was the best champion AVAILABLE that I could use against him. It was going pretty well.

Then the Godyr came and camped my lane. WHY DOES A MOTHER FUCKING TEEMO NEED HELP?! Total bullshit.

"Wards" or hell, if you know he's camping, just farm. Aatrox has an escape(ish)

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I know he does but fuck mushrooms and bear stance goes together too damn well.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
My Replays
Welp, my jungle cow was hit with it's second nerf in a row ._. Machete change made him clear wraiths slower, now his passive nerf has made my first clear is even slower, making him too slow for effective jungling. might as well just play him support now.

Also, lucien is gonna have mad hops. And prepare your anus, more pushing of essence reaver on to the masses.

I'm starting to get disappointed in rito's patch decisions.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
That nerf is a hidden super buff to Lucian. Yay.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
My Replays
its a big buff to lucian mid tbh
bot lane lucian is still good at laning but at teamfights, unless played by someone with high positioning and kiting mechanics(imaqtpie for example), he's weaker(well, he's weaker either way, but im sure skilled lucians can still make him work in teamfights)
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Saw a teemo in doom bots..... 1 shroom places a field........ And his blind dart hits all within a circle range...... I wanted to cry.... ;p
I'm starting to see the power in Trick2Godyr. Zac feels really good to play now too. Even Olaf.
Hoss.