Ranking
Twitch has really really really bad clear. He gets lvl 3 at 3:30 with like 300 health after burning through all your potions.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Voli has pretty bad clear too, but he's one of the best junglers.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Volibear doesn't need to b after his first clear though. Voli might go through 2 or 3 potions on first clear, meaning he can afford to do stuff after getting second camp. Twitch risks giving both buffs on a gank because junglers who cleared it faster and safer can effectivelt counter gank him, and his natural squish means even a quick concentrated burst + ignite from one person could very well end him.

Plus voli has flip, aoe slow, and super strong early execute. Much better ganks than twitch invis with casket.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Twitch has really really really bad clear. He gets lvl 3 at 3:30 with like 300 health after burning through all your potions.

It's actually not bad if you move enough in between hits. I once cleared a blue without getting my shit kicked by golembro. The lizards of course hit with those little meatballs. You can actually give really good gangs if you position well enough before leaving stealth, add that with a red buff that applies every hit with natural cc from the lane teammate and then shit gets real

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
So does anyone have any hard counters for the Godyr? I mean it's fun to play, but it's frustrating to go against.

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
So does anyone have any hard counters for the Godyr? I mean it's fun to play, but it's frustrating to go against.

Don't let him afkfarm (if he tries). Disrupt his jungle basically

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post

I'm maining godyr now. From silver to platinum(almost, now in gold I) in around a week, maybe slightly more.

Takes awhile to master, but so bloody worth it. The best way to counter godyr is to take lee sin and invade jungle.

Always ward dragon at around 5-6min. And that's about all you can do.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

It's just udyr being a massive dickhead, popularized by trick.

And the counter to it is warding and basic kiting. Udyr has no real gap closers or fancy leaps outside of bear, so slows and map awareness wreck him. Problem is nobody has any map awareness in early elos, so learning udyr is basically freelo. Find the lane that's blind, gank the shit out of it. Do it well enough and it basically becomes another jungle camp.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games