9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Texture Shop Partner
I am going to open a new shop for my heads and possibly other things, but since my other shop didn't do so well, I am trying to see if anyone else would like to be my partner for the shop. I can do cartoon, emo, and, to an extent, robot. Examples will be below...

If you would like to be my partner please post and tell me:
What styles you can do (cartoon, emo, tribal, robot, etc.):
What are your specialities (banners, heads, sets, avvys, etc.):
Examples of your work (post at least one for each style you can do):
(and) Which program you use to make textures (GIMP, Photoshop, etc.):

Pay will be
-If it is a request, then the requested person gets the pay
-If it is a pre-made head/set/etc. that is worked on by both of us, then we split the pay according to how much work each of us did
-If it is a pre-made head/set/etc. that is made by only one person then that person gets the pay

My Examples:

(my terrible banner)

(my current head)
and...

(keep in mind that this is not everything that I have made, it is just 6 of them)

EDIT: forgot to post that I use GIMP
GIMP IS A PIMP!
Computer Broke.
I'm currently on my bro's computer, because mine broke. I'm getting it fixed soon, but in the meantime I'll be inactive. I don't know when I will be active again.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Thnx for all the comments, they are greatly appreciated.

Also, I am looking for criticism so that I know what to do to get better.
GIMP IS A PIMP!
Howd it break I may be able to help you fix it.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
The charger broke, thus causing my laptop to run out of power.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Oh, so pretty much there's nothing to help with

All you have to do is go to the store and buy a new one -_-
GIMP IS A PIMP!

If that spot isn't taken, I want to be there.
Originally Posted by vexon459 View Post
All you have to do is go to the store and buy a new one -_-

That's what I'm trying to do, but my mom can't take me to a store because she has this random back spazzam.
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Black Belts and above only

I'm blue.