Toribash
^ I sort of expected to have available replays when I heard about this new match history, not a bunch of data. I guess it would be too heavy to store everything in a server (and EUW can't do that) so it's OK.
I hit 30 today. I'm gonna wait till my friend comes online before I start provisionals. Too scared to go solo xD
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I hit 30 today. I'm gonna wait till my friend comes online before I start provisionals. Too scared to go solo xD

WRONG.

Unless you're absolutely certain you could never lose against anybody ever, never start ranked the instant you hit 30. Continue to play normals until you start routinely getting matched against only silvers and golds at least. It will save you a ton of grief.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I actually want to get in Bronze. I have no clue why.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
No you don't. You will regret it when you do. Take it from us.

Wait a while longer, play lots and lots of normals. Then when you think you're ready, play even more normals, then a bit more after that. Then finally... Play more normals. Get your champ pool up, practice last hitting, pick 2/3 favorite champions for EVERY role and practice them in those roles. You need to fill roles in ranked, don't focus on only one role.

Practice practice practice.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
No you don't. You will regret it when you do. Take it from us.

I highly disagree. As a person who got placed bronze 1 in my first ranked season, and worked my way to platinum, it is fully worth it to start doing ranked whenever you can.
You simply just learn more from ranked games as apposed to normal games.
Really, if you get placed bronze, that's probably where you should be, and then you will either fall or rise from there.
Point being, as long as you are playing ranked to learn as apposed to having a high rank, you will move up on your own.
Time is precious, don't waste it.

tl;dr: Learn more from ranked, move up faster.